Seating System with Adjustable Sheet and Body Surface Measurement
Takehito Kikuchi and Isao Abe
Faculty of Engineering, Oita University
700 Dannoharu, Oita 870-1192, Japan
-  S. Hiemstra-van Mastrigt, I. Kamp et al., “The influence of active seating on car passengers’ perceived comfort and activity levels,” Applied Ergonomics, Vol.47, pp. 211-219, 2015.
-  C. Bil, A. Shrimpton, and G. Clark, “Safety of Lap-Held Infants in Aircraft,” Procedia Engineering, Vol.99, pp. 1311-1316, 2015.
-  S. Naqvi, T. Stobbe, and M. Jaraiedi, “Prediction of elderly seating comfort from physical condition, chair type and gender,” Int. J. of Industrial Ergonomics, Vol.13, No.4, pp. 289-296, 1994.
-  J. Hollingtona, S. Hillmana et al., “ISO 16840-2:2007 load deflection and hysteresis measurements for a sample of wheelchair seating cushions,” Medical Engineering & Physics, Vol.36, No.4, pp. 509-515, 2013.
-  L. Stockton and S. Rithalia, “Pressure-reducing cushions: Perceptions of comfort from the wheelchair users’ perspective using interface pressure, temperature and humidity measurements,” J. of Tissue Viability, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 28-35, 2009.
-  J. B. Williamson, “Management of the Spin in Cerebral Palsy,” Current Orthopaedics, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 117-123, 2003.
-  S. Goddard, “The Role of Primitive Survival Reflex in the Development of the Visual System,” J. of Behavioral Optometry, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 31-35, 1995.
-  K. J. Holmes, S. M. Michael et al., “Management of scoliosis with special seating for the non-ambulant spastic cerebral palsy population a biomechanical study,” Clinical Biomechanics, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 480-487, 2003.
-  I. A. Trail et al., “The Matrix Seating System,” J. of Bone and Joint Surgery, Vol.72-B, No.4, pp. 666-669, 1990.
-  K. Anzai, T. Kikuchi, and T. Shibuya, “Development of intelligent seating system for cerebral palsy,” Proc. of SICE Annual Conf., pp. 1652-1655. 2012.
-  T. Kikuchi and K. Anzai, “Adjustable sheet for intelligent seating system,” Proc. of the IEEE/RAS-EMBS Int. Conf. on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics, pp. 780-785, 2014.
-  M. Zeng, L. Cao et al., “Estimation of human body shape and cloth field in front of a kinect,” Neurocomputing, Vol.151, No.2, pp. 626-631, 2015.