Development of a Teleoperation System for a Construction Robot
Hironao Yamada, Takuya Kawamura, and Katsutoshi Ootsubo
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Gifu University, 1-1 Yanagido, Gifu City 501-1194, Japan
-  D. Zhao, Y. Xia, H. Yamada, and T. Muto, “Control Method for Realistic Motions in a Construction Tele-Robotic System with a 3-DOF Parallel Mechanism,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.4, pp. 361-368, 2003.
-  H. Yamada, H. Kato, and T. Muto, “Master-Slave control for Construction Robot Teleoperation,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 54-60, 2003.
-  L. Huang, T. Kawamura, and H. Yamada, “Master-Slave Control Method with Force Feedback for Grasping Soft Objects Using a Teleoperation Construction Robot,” Int. J. of Fluid Power, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 41-49, 2012.
-  A. A. Yusof, T. Kawamura, and H. Yamada, “Evaluation of Construction Robot Telegrasping Force Perception Using Visual, Auditory and Force Feedback Integration,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.24, No.6, pp. 949-957, 2012.
-  H. Yamada and T. Muto, “Construction Tele-Robotic System with Virtual Reality (CG presentation of virtual robot and task object using stereo vision system),” J. of Control and Intelligent Systems, Vol.35, No.3, pp. 195-201, 2007.
-  K. Ootsubo, T. Kawamura, and H. Yamada, “Construction Tele-Robotics System with AR Presentation,” J. of Physics: Conference Series, Vol.433-012029, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.