Simulation and Measurement of Fuel Injection Quantity Based on TB4P
Dongmin Li*,**, Jianzhong Zhang**, Jianjun Yuan**,
FancanGuo**, and Huiming Wang***
*School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, 73 Jingshi Road Jinan, Ji’nan city, Shandong province 250061, China
**Department of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, 223 Number, DaiZong Street, Tai’an city, Shandong province 271019, China
***College of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Shandong Agricultural University, 61 Number, DaiZong Street, Tai’an city, Shandong province 271018, China
In order to improve the measurement accuracy of fuel injection quantity based on Test Bench for fuel injection Pump (abbr. TB4P), on the basis of the function between needle valve lift and fuel injection quantity, two-level pressure adjustment module, which combines proportional flow rate valve with pressure sensor and takes advantage of spring of fuel injector, is used to control the outlet pressure of fuel injection pump, which results in the fuel injection pressure stably. Fuel injection pump and fuel injector are modeled by use of HCD of AMESim, and the system model of fuel injection quantity measurement is built. Simulation curve of fuel injection quantity is got by AMESim, which is compared with the curve of standard fuel injection quantity according to relative error. The results show that the relative error from the data of simulation system is smaller, so the methods of measurement and simulation in this paper are effective.
FancanGuo, and Huiming Wang, “Simulation and Measurement of Fuel Injection Quantity Based on TB4P,” J. Robot. Mechatron., Vol.26, No.1, pp. 34-39, 2014.
-  X. Zhang, “Research of an intellectual oil measuring instrument of fuel injection pump Test-bed,” Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, 2011 (in Chinese).
-  Q. Wu, “Research on the measure-control system of the fuel injection pump test-bed on the basis of SCM technology,” Lanzhou: Lanzhou University of Technology, 2009 (in Chinese).
-  D. Li, P. Zhong, H. Wang, and S. Xia, “Digital fuel measurement of fuel injection pump test bench based on needle valve lift,” Trans. of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, Vol.24, No.8, pp. 113-117, 2008 (in Chinese).
-  S. Xia, H.Wang, and J. Hou, “Research on automatic testing system of injector nozzle body,” Tractor & Farm Transporter, Vol.34, No.5, pp. 73-77, 2007 (in Chinese).
-  K. Zhu, Q. Xu, L. Yang, and B. Zhuo, “Multiple-injection quantity measurement and analysis in high pressure common rail injection system,” Trans. of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, Vol.23, No.8, pp. 117-121, 2007 (in Chinese).
-  Z. Jin, K. Huang, Q. Lu, and S. Nie, “Development of Diesel Pump Performance Test System,” China Mechanical Engineering, Vol.17, No.17, pp. 1861-1864, 2006 (in Chinese).
-  Z. Gao and J. Zhu, “Fuel Supply and Regulation of Diesel Engine,” Beijing: China Machine Press, pp. 131-150, 2010 (in Chinese).
-  X. Sheng, G. Gao, G. Wu, and S. Liu, “Investigation of dimethyl ether injection process and influencing factors,” J. of Xi’an Jiao-Tong University, Vol.46, No.1, pp. 9-12, 2012 (in Chinese).
-  M. Nakayama, S. Abiko, X. Jiang, A. Konno, and M. Uchiyama, “Stable soft-tissue fracture simulation for surgery simulator,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.4, pp. 589-597, 2011.
-  Y. Wei, W. Tian, and D. Zeng, “Supply System Simulation for Dimethyl Ether Engine Using AMESim,” Tractor & Farm Transporter, Vol.34, No.4, pp. 75-77,90, 2007 (in Chinese).
-  P. Sundarraman, S. K. Saha, N. J. Vasa, R. Baskaran, V. Sunilkumar, and K. Raghavendra, “Modeling and analysis of a fuel-injection pump used in diesel engines,” Int. J. of Automotive Technology, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 193-203, 2012.
-  H. Ishikawa, Y. Takeda, S. Ashizawa, and T. Oomichi, “Efficiency improvement of electric generating engine system based on internal combustion engine: Energy simulation of new engine operation with electric generator and motor,” J. of Robotics andMechatronics, Vol.24, No.3, 487-497, 2012.
-  S. Ashizawa, T. Watanabe, Y. Kamiya, H. Aoki, and T. Oomichi, “Development of the energy simulator for the water hydraulic system under flow condition changes,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 416-425, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.