Simulation and Measurement of Fuel Injection Quantity Based on TB4P
Dongmin Li*,**, Jianzhong Zhang**, Jianjun Yuan**,
FancanGuo**, and Huiming Wang***
*School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, 73 Jingshi Road Jinan, Ji’nan city, Shandong province 250061, China
**Department of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, 223 Number, DaiZong Street, Tai’an city, Shandong province 271019, China
***College of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Shandong Agricultural University, 61 Number, DaiZong Street, Tai’an city, Shandong province 271018, China
-  X. Zhang, “Research of an intellectual oil measuring instrument of fuel injection pump Test-bed,” Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, 2011 (in Chinese).
-  Q. Wu, “Research on the measure-control system of the fuel injection pump test-bed on the basis of SCM technology,” Lanzhou: Lanzhou University of Technology, 2009 (in Chinese).
-  D. Li, P. Zhong, H. Wang, and S. Xia, “Digital fuel measurement of fuel injection pump test bench based on needle valve lift,” Trans. of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, Vol.24, No.8, pp. 113-117, 2008 (in Chinese).
-  S. Xia, H.Wang, and J. Hou, “Research on automatic testing system of injector nozzle body,” Tractor & Farm Transporter, Vol.34, No.5, pp. 73-77, 2007 (in Chinese).
-  K. Zhu, Q. Xu, L. Yang, and B. Zhuo, “Multiple-injection quantity measurement and analysis in high pressure common rail injection system,” Trans. of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, Vol.23, No.8, pp. 117-121, 2007 (in Chinese).
-  Z. Jin, K. Huang, Q. Lu, and S. Nie, “Development of Diesel Pump Performance Test System,” China Mechanical Engineering, Vol.17, No.17, pp. 1861-1864, 2006 (in Chinese).
-  Z. Gao and J. Zhu, “Fuel Supply and Regulation of Diesel Engine,” Beijing: China Machine Press, pp. 131-150, 2010 (in Chinese).
-  X. Sheng, G. Gao, G. Wu, and S. Liu, “Investigation of dimethyl ether injection process and influencing factors,” J. of Xi’an Jiao-Tong University, Vol.46, No.1, pp. 9-12, 2012 (in Chinese).
-  M. Nakayama, S. Abiko, X. Jiang, A. Konno, and M. Uchiyama, “Stable soft-tissue fracture simulation for surgery simulator,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.4, pp. 589-597, 2011.
-  Y. Wei, W. Tian, and D. Zeng, “Supply System Simulation for Dimethyl Ether Engine Using AMESim,” Tractor & Farm Transporter, Vol.34, No.4, pp. 75-77,90, 2007 (in Chinese).
-  P. Sundarraman, S. K. Saha, N. J. Vasa, R. Baskaran, V. Sunilkumar, and K. Raghavendra, “Modeling and analysis of a fuel-injection pump used in diesel engines,” Int. J. of Automotive Technology, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 193-203, 2012.
-  H. Ishikawa, Y. Takeda, S. Ashizawa, and T. Oomichi, “Efficiency improvement of electric generating engine system based on internal combustion engine: Energy simulation of new engine operation with electric generator and motor,” J. of Robotics andMechatronics, Vol.24, No.3, 487-497, 2012.
-  S. Ashizawa, T. Watanabe, Y. Kamiya, H. Aoki, and T. Oomichi, “Development of the energy simulator for the water hydraulic system under flow condition changes,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 416-425, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.