Program Development Environment for Multiple Robot-Multiple Application System
Tsukasa Kyousou and Yasumichi Aiyama
Graduate school of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  M. Mizukawa, T. Koyama, T. Inukai, A. Noda, N. Kanamaru, Y. Noguchi, and N. Otera, “Proposal of OpenNetwork-Interface for Industrial Robots (ORiN) and its Experimental Evaluation,” IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp. 689-694, 2001.
-  F. Ozaki, J. Oaki, H. Sato, H. Hashimoto, and N. Matsuhira, “Open Robot Controller Architecture (ORCA),” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.21, No.6, pp. 602-608, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  N. Ando, T. Suehiro, K. Kitagaki, T. Kotoku, and W. Yoon, “RTMiddleware: Distributed Component Middleware for RT (Robot Technology),” 2005 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots & Systems, pp. 3555-3560, 2005.
-  HMS Consortium, “Holonic Manufacturing System,” Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  T. Arai, Y. Aiyama, Y. Maeda, M. Sugi, and J. Ota, “Agile Assembly System by “Plug and Produce”,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.49, No.1, pp. 1-4, 2000.
-  T. Sato, T. Mori, and T. Harada, “Intelligence of Robotic Room –Ubiquitous Intelligence–,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.20, No.5, pp. 482-486, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  F. Kanehiro, K. Fujiwara, S. Kajita, K. Yokoi, K. Kaneko, H. Hirukawa, Y. Nakamura, and K. Yamane, “Open Architecture Humanoid Robotics Platform,” Proc. of the 2002 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, pp. 24-30, 2002.
-  S. Ando, K. Nakashima, and Y. Inoue, “Holonic Multi Robot Systems: HMRS (Distributed and Cooperative Robot Motion Planning),” HMS Project Symposium, pp. 43-58, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  I. Nabeshima, “Theory of Scheduling,” Morikita Shuppan Co., 1974 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.