Tracing Manipulation in Clothes Spreading by Robot Arms
Khairul Salleh, Hiroaki Seki, Yoshitsugu Kamiya,
and Masatoshi Hikizu
Kanazawa University, Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-1192, Japan
-  A. Arslan and I. Turkoglu, “An Edge Tracing Method for Object Recognition,” Proc. of Int. Conf. in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Interactive Digital Media, Vol.3, 1999.
-  S. Hirai, “Deformable Object Manipulation,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.16, No.2, pp. 136-139, 1998.
-  H. Nakagaki, “Insertion Task of a Flexible Beam or a Flexible Wire,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.16, No.2, pp. 159-162, 1998.
-  F. Abegg, D. Henrich, and H. Worn, “Manipulating deformable linear objects –Vision-based recognition of contact state transitions–,” Proc. of the 9th Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics, 1999.
-  D. J. Balkcom and M. T. Mason, “Introducing robotic origami folding,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3245-3250, 2004.
-  W. Kraus Jr. and B. J. McCarragher, “Case Studies in the Manipulation of Flexible Parts Using a Hybrid Position/Force Approach,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 367-372, 1997.
-  M. Desbrun, P. Schroder, and A. Barr, “Interactive animation of structured deformable objects,” Proc. of the Graphics Interface Conf., pp. 1-8, 1999.
-  K. Hamajima and M. Kakikura, “Planning Strategy for Task of Unfolding Clothes,” Proc. of the 16th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, pp. 389-390, 1998.
-  E. Ono, N. Kita, and S. Sakane, “Unfolding a Folded Using Information of Outline with Vision and Touch Sensor,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.15, No.2, pp. 113-121, 1997.
-  P. W. Smith, N. Nandhakumar, and A. K. Tamadorai, “Vision Based Manipulation of Non Rigid Objects,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. Automat, Vol.4, pp. 3191-3196, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2006 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.