Numerical Simulation of Landslide Movement and Unzen-Mayuyama Disaster in 1792, Japan
Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Ten-no-dai, Tsukuba City, Ibaraki 305-8572, Japan
-  R. J. Brong, “Volcanic Hazards,” Academic Press Australia, 1984.
-  S. Self, M. R. Rampino, M. S. Newton, and J. A. Wolff, “Volcanological study of the great Tambora eruption of 1815: Geology,” Vol.12, pp. 659-663, 1989.
-  Volcano World,
-  M. Michiue, S. Uemura, T. Kubota, K. Miyamoto, K. Matsumura, J. Takahama, and H. Shima, “Study on Mayuyama Collapse in ‘Simabara Taihen Higo Meiwaku’,” Proc. 46st Annual Congress of JSECE, pp. 240-241, 1997 (in Japanese).
-  K. Inoue, “Shimabara Shigatusaku Earthquake and Topographic Changes by Shimabara Catastrophe in 1792,” J. of the Japan Soc. of Erosion Control Eng., Vol.52, No.4, pp. 45-54, 1999.
-  A. E. Scheidegger, “On the Prediction of the Reach and Velocity of Catastrophic Landslides,” Rock Mechanics, 5, pp. 231-236, 1973.
-  S. Okuda, “Futures of Debris Deposit of Large Slope Failures Investigated from Historical Records,” Ann. D.P.R.I. Kyoto Univ., 27B-1, pp. 353-368, 1984 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Machida, “Large-Scale Rockslides, Avalanches and Related Phenomena, Trans. Japanese Geomorphological Union,” Vol.5, No.3, pp. 155-178, 1984 (in Japanese).
-  JICA, “The study on Flood and Mud Flow Control for Sacobia-Banban/Abacan River Draining from Mt.Pinatubo,” JICA Report, 1996.
-  K. Hsu, “Catastrophic Debris Stream Generated by Rockfalls,” Geological Soc. American Bull. Vol.86, pp. 129-140, 1975.
-  Y. Tsuji and T. Hino, “Distribution of Wave Height and Damage in Kumamoto Side of Ariake Bay due to Ariake Tsunami by Mayuyama Collapse in l792,” Annuals of ERI, pp. 91-176, 1993 (in Japanese).
-  M. Michiue, O. Hinokidani, and K. Miyamoto, “Study on the Mayuyama Tsunami Disaster in 1792,” Proc. 28th Congress of IAHR, CD-R d141.pdf, 1999.
-  S. Egashira, K. Miyamoto, and T. Itoh, “Constitutive Equations of Debris Flow and Their Applicability,” Debris-Flow Hazards Mitigation, Water Resources Engineering Division/ASCE, pp. 340-349, 1997.
-  K. Miyamoto, “Two Dimensional Numerical Simulation of Landslide Mass Movement,” J. JSECE, Vol.55, No.2, pp. 5-13, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Kajikawa, M. Michiue, and K. Miyamoto, “Numerical Simulation Method of Tsunami Taking Interaction Between Soil Mass and Water into Account,” Proc. Annual Congress of Chugoku Branch of JSCE, pp. II-2-1-2, 2000 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.