Mechanics of Debris Flow Over a Rigid Bed
Kuniaki Miyamoto* and Yuki Tsurumi**
*Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Ten-no-dai, Tsukuba City, Ibaraki 305-8572, Japan
**CTI Engineering Co., Ltd., 1047-27 Onigakubo, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 300-2651, Japan
-  K. Miyamoto and S. Egashira, “Mud and Debris Flow,” J. of Hydroscience and Hydraulic Eng., No.SI-2, pp. 1-19, 1993.
-  R. A. Bagnold, “Experiments on a Gravity free Dis-Persion of Large Solid Spheres in a Newtonian Fluid Under Shear,” Proc. Royal Society. A, 225, pp. 49-63, 1954.
-  S. B. Savage, “Gravity Flow of Cohesionless Granular Material in Chutes and Channels,” J. Fluid Mech., 92, Part 1, pp. 53-96, 1979 (in Japanese).
-  J. T. Jenkins and S. B. Savage, “A Theory for the Rapid Flow of Identical, Smooth, Nearly Elastic,” Spherical Particles, J. Fluid Mech., 130, pp. 187-202, 1983.
-  P. C. Jonhson and R. Jackson, “Frictional-Collisional Constitutive Relations for Granular Materials, with Application to Plane Shearing,” J. Fluid Mech., 176, pp. 67-93, 1987.
-  T. Tsubaki, H. Hashimoto, and T. Suetsugi, “Grain Stress and Flow Properties of Debris Flow,” Proc. JSCE, No.317, pp. 79-91, 1982 (in Japanese).
-  S. Egashira, K. Miyamoto, and T. Itoh, “Constitutive Equations of Debris Flow and Their Applicability,” Proc. 1st Int. Conf. on Debris-Flow Hazards Mitigation, New York: ASCE: pp. 340-349. 1997.
-  S. Egashira, “Review of Research Related to Sediment Disaster Mitigation,” J. Disaster Research, Vol.2, No.1, pp. 11-18, 2007.
-  K. Ashida, S. Egashira, and H. Nakagawa, “River Morphodynamics for the 21st Century,” Kyoto University Press, pp. 139-139, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  T. Suzuki, “Study on the Mechanism of a Debris Flows Flowing Over Fixed Beds,” Doctoral thesis submitted to Tokyo Univ., pp. 22-74, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  T. Itoh, “Study on Constitutive Equation of Debris Flow and the Application,” Doctoral thesis submitted to Ritsmeikan Univ., pp. 38-65, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  K. Miyamoto and T. Itoh, “Numerical Simulation Method of Debris Flow Introducing the Erosion Rate Equation,” J. of the Japan Soc. of Erosion Control Eng., Vol.55, No.2, pp. 24-35, 2002 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.