Extraction and Classification of the Cultural Relic Model Based on Local Geometric Features
Jilai Zhou*, Mingquan Zhou*,**, Guohua Geng*, and Xiaofeng Wang*
*School of Information Science and Technology, Northwest University
Tai Bai Bei Lu No.229, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710069, China
**College of Information Science and Technology, Beijing Normal University
Hai Dian Qu Xin Jie Kou No.19, Beijing 100875, China
-  P. Schröder and W. Sweldens, “Digital Geometry Processing,” Proc. of 6th Annual Symp. on Frontiers of Engineering, pp 1-44, 2001.
-  Y. Zhou, J. Liu, and X. Bai, “Research and Perspective on Shape Matching,” ACTA AUTOM ATICA SINICA, Vol.38, No.6A, pp. 889-910, 2012.
-  Q.-X. Huang, S. Floery, N. Gelfand, M. Hofer, and Helmut Pottmann, “Reassembling fractured objects by geometric matching,” ACM Trans. on Graphics (TOG) (S0730-0301), Vol.25, No.3, pp. 569-578, 2006.
-  H. Pottmann, Q. Huang, and Y. Yang, “Integral Invariants for Robust Geometry Processing,” Comput Aided Geom Design, Vol.26, pp. 37-60, 2009.
-  T. Fidler, M. Grasmair, and O. Scherzer, “Shape Reconstruction with A Priori Knowledge Based on Integral Invariants,” SIAM J. Imaging Sciences Vol.5, No.2, pp. 726-745, 2012.
-  R. Gal, and D. Cohen-Or, “Salient Geometric Features for Partial Shape Matching and Similarity,” ACM Trans. on Graphics (TOG)(S0730-0301), Vol.25, No.1, pp. 130-150, 2006.
-  A. Itskovich and A. Tal, “Surface Partial Matching and Application to Archaeology,” Vol.35, No.2, pp. 334-341, 2011.
-  M. Pauly, N. J. Mitra et al., “Discovering Structural Regularity in 3D Geometry,” ACM Trans. on Graphics (TOG), Vol.43, 2008.
-  J. Zhou, M. Zhou, G. Geng, and X. Wang, “3D Model Retrieval Retrieval Algorithm Based on Surface Type Distribution,” J. of Information and Computational Science, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 1941-1502, 2015.
-  D. Wu, “Differential Geometry,” Beijing: People’s Education Press, pp. 126-128, 1984.
-  G. Taubin, “Estimating the tensor of curvature of a surface from a polyhedral approximation,” ICCV, pp. 902-907, 1995.
-  P. J. Besl and R. C. Jain, “Segmentation through variable-order surface ftting,” IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 167-192, 1988.
-  W. Zhang, “Study of Discovered Armors and Helmets from Pre-Qin to Handy nasties,” Xi’an: Shaanxi people’s Publishing Press, pp. 304-340, 2004.
-  N. Hao, G. Geng, J. Li, and X. Wang, “Regular Salient Features Extraction on Surface of Cultural Relics Based on Integral Geometry,” J. of System Simulation, Vol.9, 2013.
-  R. Osada, T. Funkhouser, B. Chazelle, and D. Dobkin, “Matching 3D models with shape distributions,” In 154-166, editor, Int. Conf. on Shape Modeling and Applications. ACM SIGGRAPH, the Computer Graphics Society and EUROGRAPHICS, IEEE Computer Society Press, Genova, Italy, pp. 7-11, May 2001.
-  H. Wang, Z. Shusheng, Z. Kaixing et al., “Shape distributions retrieval algorithm of 3D CAD models based on normal direction,” Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Vol.15, No.6, pp. 1187-1193, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.