Autonomous Vehicle Path Tracking Based on Natural Gradient Methods
Ki-Young Kwon*, Keun-Woo Jung**, Dong-Su Yang*,
and Jooyoung Park*
*Department of Control and Instrumentation Engineering, Korea University, Sejong-ro 2511, Sejong 339-700, Korea
**LG Electronics, Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul 153-802, Korea
-  R. S. Sutton and A. G. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction, MIT Press,” Cambridge, MA, 1998
-  D.Wierstra, T. Schaul, T. Glasmachers, Y. Sun, and J. Schmidhuber, “Natural evolution strategies,” arXiv:1106.4487, 2011.
-  Y. Sun, D. Wierstra, T. Schaul, and J. Schmidhuber, “Stochastic search using the natural gradient,” Proc. of ICML’09, pp. 1161-1168, 2009.
-  J. Peters and S. Schaal, “Natural actor-critic,” Neurocomputing, Vol.71, pp. 1180-1190, 2008.
-  D. Min, K. Jung, K. Kwon, and J. Park, “Mobile robot control based on a recent reinforcement learning method,” Proc. of KIIS Spring Conf. 2011, Vol.21, No.1, pp. 67-70, 2011.
-  J. Park, J. Kim, and D. Kang, “An RLS-based natural actor-critic algorithm for locomotion of a two-linked robot arm,” Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Vol.3801, pp. 65-72, December 2005.
-  B. Kim, J. Park, S. Park, and S. Kang, “Impedance learning for robotic contact tasks using natural actor-critic algorithm,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, Vol.40, No.2, pp. 433-443, April 2010.
-  M. Riedmiller, J. Peters, and S. Schaal, “Evaluation of policy gradient methods and variants on the cart-pole benchmark,” Proc. of 2007 IEEE Int. Symposium on Approximate Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning, pp. 254-261, 2007.
-  X. Xu, H. Zhang, B. Dai, and H. He, “Self-learning path-tracking control of autonomous vehicles using kernel-based approximate dynamic programming,” Proc. of Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks 2008, pp. 2182-2189, 2008.
-  J. Guldner, H. Tan, and S. Patwardhan, “On fundamental issues of vehicle steering control for highway automation,” Technical Report, California PATHWorking Paper, UCB-ITS-PWP-97-11, University of California, Berkley, 1997.
-  G. Lu, J. Huang, and M. Tomizuka, “Vehicle lateral control under fault in front and/or rear sensor,” California PATH Research Report UCB-ITS-PRR-2003-26, University of California, Berkley, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.