Fabrication and Composition Control of Three-Dimensional Dielectric Metal Microstructure Using Photocatalyst Nanoparticles
Hisamichi Yoshigoe, Shotaro Kadoya, Satoru Takahashi,
and Kiyoshi Takamasu
Department of Precision Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  A.Menikh, et al., “Terahertz Biosensing Technology: Frontiers and Progress,” ChemPhysChem, Vol.3, Issue 8, pp. 655-658, 2002.
-  S. P. Mickan, et al., “Label-free Bioaffnity Detection Using Terahertz Technology,” Physics inMedicine and Biology, Vol.47, No.21, pp. 3789-3795, 2002.
-  B. Ferguson, et al., “Materials for Therahertz Science and Technology,” Nature Materials, Vol.1, pp. 26-33, 2002.
-  T. Nagatsuma, et al., “Photocnic Generation of Millimeter and Terahertz Waves and Its Applications,” Automatica, Vol.49, pp. 51-59, 2008.
-  M. Paquay, et al., “Thin AMC Structure for Radar Cross-Section Reduction,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol.55, No.12, 2007.
-  O. Sakai, et al., “Negative Refractive Index Designed in a Periodic Composite of Lossy Microplasmas and Microresonators,” Phys. Plasmas, Vol.17, pp. 057102-1-9, 2010.
-  S. A. Ramakrishna, “Physics of Negative Refractive Index Materials,” Institute of Physics Publishing, Rep. Prog. Phys. 68, pp. 449-521, 2005.
-  T. K. Ostman, et al., “A Review on Terahertz Communications Research,” J. of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, Vol.32, Issue 2, pp. 143-171, 2011.
-  M. J. Madou, “Fundamentals of Microfabrication: The Science of Minituarization, Second Edition,” CRC Press LLC, 2002.
-  H. Misawa, et al., “3D Laser Microfabrication: Principles and Applications,” Wiley-VCH 2006.
-  T. Hayashi, et al., “LCD Microstereolithography of Photosensitive Resin with Functional Particles,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 182-189, 2008.
-  T. Nakagawa, “Technological Trends of Rapid Tooling by Layer Laminate Manufacturing,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.9, No.6, 1997.
-  A. Tseng, “Recent developments in micromilling using focused ion beam technology,” J. of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.14, R15-34, 2004
-  A. Fujishima, et al., “Electrochemical Photolysis of Water at a Semiconductor Electrode,” Nature, Vol.238, pp. 37-38, 1972.
-  M. Okuno, et al., “A Novel Micrifabrication Technique for Threedimensional Metal Structures by Photocatalysis,” Proc. of the 21st American Society for Precision Engineering Annual Meeting, pp. 301-304, 2006.
-  K. Matsuda, et al., “Development of In-process Visualization System for Laser-assisted Three Dimensional Microfabrication Using Photocatalyst Nanoparticles,” Int. J. of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Vol.11, Issue 6, pp. 811-815, 2010.
-  K. Miyake, “The Present Conditions of Rinse and Drying by Supercritical CO2 Fluid,” Micro Electronics Symp. 16, 2006.
-  H. Yoshigoe, et al., “Experimental Analysis of Laser-Assisted Microfabrication Using TiO2 Nanoparticles,” Proc. of the 13th euspen Int. Conf., 2013.
-  J.W. Gibbs, et al., “The Collected Works of J.Willard Gibbs,” Yale University Press, 1957.
-  N. Eustathopoulos, “Energetics of Solid/Liquid Interfaces of metals and alloys,” The Metals Society and the American Society for Metals, Vol.28, pp. 189-210(22), 1983.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.