3-Step-Calibration of 3D Vision Measurement System Based-on Structured Light
Rui-Yin Tang*1, Zhou-Mo Zeng*2, Chang-Ku Sun*2,
and Peng Wang*2
*1College of Electrical Engineering, Hebei United University, 46 Xinhua Road, Tangshan, 063009, China
*2State Key Laboratory of Precision Measuring Technology and Instruments, Tianjin University, 92 Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, 300072, P.R.China
-  G. Sansoni, S. Lazzari, S. Peli, and F. Docchio, IEEE Proc. of Int. Conf. on Recent Advances in 3-D Digital and Modeling 19, 1997.
-  Z. Liu, G. Zhang, Z. Wei, and J. Jiang, Acta Opt. Sin., 29, 3124, 2009. (in Chinese)
-  R.-Y. Tang, Z.-M. Zeng, H.-K. He, and Z.-K. Chen, “Planeness Measurement of Computer Hard-disk Surface Based on Opto-Mechatronics Technology,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 171-175, Mar. 2013.
-  G.-J. Zhang, “Vision measurement[M],” Science Press, 2008.
-  C. Steger and M. Ulrich, “Machine Vision Algorithms and Application[M],” Tsinghua University Press, 2008.
-  A. Daffertshofer, C. J. C. Lamotha, and O. G. Meijer, et al., “PCA in studying coordination and variability: a tutorial,” Clinical Biomechanics, Vol.19, Issue 4, pp. 415-428, 2004.
-  HW. Schreier, D. Garcia, and MA. Sutton, “Advances in light microscope stereo vision,” Experimental Mechanics, Vol.44, Issue 3, pp. 278-288, 2004.
-  R. Klette, K. Schluns, and A. Koschan, “Computer Vision Three-Dimensional Data from Images,” Springer-Verlag Singapore Pte.Ltd., 1998.
-  L. Bin, S. Changku, and Z. Xiaodong, et al., “3D Laser Measurement Technique of Solder Paste,” Proc. of SPIE, the Int. Society for Optical Engineering, Vol.6623, 0Z-1-0Z-7, 2008.
-  S. Changku and Y. Qiang, “Online machine vision method for measuring the diameter and straightness of seamless steel pipes,” Optical Engineering, Vol.40, No.11, pp. 2565-2571, 2001.
-  M. Sugiyama, H. Ogawa, and K. Kitagawa, et al., “Single-shot surface profiling by local model fitting,” Applied Optics, Vol.45, Issue 31, pp. 7991-8005, 2006.
-  C. H. Tung, C. H. Huang, and C. F. Kao, et al., “Fast surface profiling using monochromatic phase and fringe order in white-light interferometry,” Proc. of SPIE, the Int. Society for Optical Engineering, 6292, 1F.1-1F.9, 2006.
-  R. Dewar, “Self-generated targets for spatial calibration of structured light optical sectioning sensors with respect to an external coordinate system,” Robots and Vision���88 Conf. Proc., pp. 5-13, 1988.
-  K.W. James, “Noncontact machine vision metrology within a CAD coordinate system,” Autofact���88 Conf. Proc., pp. 9-17, 1988.
-  C. H. Chen and A. C. Kak, “Modeling and calibration of a structured light scanner for 3D robot vision,” Robotics and Automation, pp. 807-815, 1987.
-  I. D. Reid, “Projective calibration of a laser-strip range finder,” Image and Vision Computing, Vol.14, pp. 659-666, 1996.
-  D. Fajie, L. Fengmei, and Y. Shenghua, “A new accurate method for the calibration of line structured light sensor
-  [J],” Chinese J. Science and Instrument, Vol.21, No.1, pp. 108-113, 2000.
-  X. Guangyou, L. Lifeng, and Z. Jianchao, “A new threedimensional vision system calibration method based on structured light,” Chinese J. of Computers, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 450-456, 1995.
-  D. Q. Huynh, “Calibration a structured light stripe system,” Int. J. of Computer Vision, Vol.33, Issue 1, pp. 73-86, 1999.
-  G. Zhang, Z. Wei, and X. Li, “3D Double-vision inspection based on structured light,” J. of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 125, 617-623, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.