Grinding a Hard-to-Grind Materials with Ultrasonic-Assisted Fluid
Jun Ishimatsu*, Atsushi Iwaita**, and Hiromi Isobe*
*Nagaoka University of Technology, 1603-1 Kamitomioka-machi, Nagaoka, Niigata 940-2188, Japan
**JTEKT Corporation, 3-5-1 Sakae-machi, Hamura-shi, Tokyo 205-0002, Japan
-  T. Kasai, “The Loading on Wheel Face in Grinding Alminum,” Yamanashi University Report, pp. 89-98, 1965. (in Japanese)
-  K. Hara, H. Isobe, and A. Kyusojin, “Effects of Cutting Edge Truncation on Ultrasonically Assisted Grinding,” Key Engineering Material, 389-390, 368-374, 2008.
-  M. F. Ismail, K. Yanagi, and H. Isobe, “Characterization of geometrical properties of electroplated diamond tools and estimation of its grinding performance,” Wear, 27, 1559-564, 2011.
-  Y. Shiraishi, D. Qiang, T. Shimizu, K. Suzuki, M. Iwai, T. Uematsu, and S. Ninomiya, “Application of kilosonic coolant method to finish grinding with fine grain wheel,” Proc. of Japan Society of Precision Engineering, 373-374, 2006.
-  K. Suzuki, et al., “Grinding Performances Improvement by Special Coolant Superimposed with Megasonic Vibration,” ISAAT, 183-188, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.