Mold Pattern Fabrication by Nanoscratching
Jun Shimizu*, Libo Zhou*, Takeyuki Yamamoto*,
Hirotaka Ojima*, Teppei Onuki*, and Han Huang**
*Department of Intelligent Systems Engineering, Ibaraki University, 4-12-1 Nakanarusawa, Hitachi 316-8511, Japan
**School of Mechanical & Mining Engineering, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD 4072, Australia
-  S. Y. Chou, P. R. Krauss, and P. J. Renstrom, “Imprint of Sub-25 nm Vias and Trenches in Polymers,” Physical Review A, Vol.67, pp. 3114-3116, 1955.
-  K. Ashida, N. Morita, and Y. Yoshida, “Study on nano-machining process using mechanism of a friction force microscope,” JSME Int. J., Series C, Vol.44, pp. 244-253, 2001
-  J. W. Park, N. Kawasegi, N. Morita, and D. W. Lee, “Tribonanolithography of silicon in aqueous solution based on atomic force microscope,” Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol.85, pp. 1766-1768, 2004.
-  S. W. Youn and C. G. Kang, “Effect of nanoscratch conditions on both deformation behavior and wet-etching characteristics of silicon (100) surface,” Wear, Vol.261, pp. 328-337, 2006.
-  N. Kawasegi, N. Takano, D. Oka, N. Morita, S. Yamada, S. Takano, T. Obata, and K. Ashida, “Nanomachining of Silicon Surface Using Atomic Force Microscope With Diamond Tip,” Trans. ASME J. Man. Sci. and Eng., Vol.128, pp. 723-729, 2006.
-  X. Zhao and B. Bhushan, “Material removal mechanisms of singlecrystal silicon on nanoscale and at ultralow loads,” Wear, Vol.223, pp. 66-78, 1998.
-  M. Yoshino, T. Aoki, T. Shirakashi, and R. Komanduri, “Some experiments on the scratching of silicon: In situ scratching inside an SEM and scratching under high external hydrostatic pressures,” Int. J. of Mech. Sci., Vol.43, pp. 335-347, 2001.
-  Y. Q. Wu, H. Huang, J. Zou, and J. M. Dell, “Nanoscratch-induced deformation of single crystal silicon,” J. of Vac. Sci. & Technol. B, Vol.27, pp. 1374-1377, 2009.
-  N. Kawasegi and N. Morita, “High-Aspect-Ratio Structure Fabrication on (110)-Oriented Silicon Surfaces Using Tribo-Nanolithography,” J. of Nanosci. and Nanothech., Vol.10, pp. 2394-2400, 2010.
-  H. Seidel, L. Csepregi, A. Heuberger, H. Baumgartel, and J. Electrochem, “Anisotropic Etching of Crystalline Silicon in Alkaline Solutions,” J. of Electrochem. Soc., Vol.137, pp. 3612-3626, 1990.
-  D. L. Klein and D. J. D’Stefan, “Controlled Etching of Silicon in the HF-HNO3 System,” J. of Electrochem. Soc., Vol.109, pp. 37-42, 1962.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.