Development of Transfer System for Micropress
Ichiro Ogura*, Kiwamu Ashida*, and Tetsuo Koga**
*Advanced Manufacturing Research Institute (AMRI), National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), 1-2-1 Namiki, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8564, Japan
**Shotoku Zerotech Co. Ltd., 172 Takataro, Nishiyokata-machi, Saga, Saga 840-0036, Japan
-  M. Tanaka, “Development of Desktop Machining Microfactory,” RIKEN Review, No.34, pp. 46-49, Apr. 2001.
-  N. Kawahara, T. Suto, et al., “Microfactories,” Microsystem Technologies, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 37-41, 1997.
-  Y. Okazaki, N. Mishima, and K. Ashida, “Microfactory: Concept, History, and Developments,” J. Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol.126, No.11, pp. 837-844, 2004.
-  S.-K. Oh, H.-J. Lee, et al., “Research on the Micro Pattern Forming of Spiral Grooves in a Dynamic Thrust Bearing,” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol.56, pp. 622-625, 2009.
-  H.-J. Lee, J.-H. Song, et al., “Desktop Micro Forming System for Micro Pattern on the Metal Substrate,” Int. Federation for Information Processing 2010, pp. 301-308.
-  W. Presz, B. Andersen, and T. Wanheim, “Piezoelectric Driven Micro press for Microforming,” J. of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, Vol.18, No.1-2, pp. 411-414, 2006.
-  M. Broomfield, T. Mori, et al., “Micro Hole Multi-Point Punching System Using Punch and DieMade by EDM,” J. of SolidMechanics and Materials Engineering, Vol.3, No.4, pp. 710-720, 2009.
-  N. A. Palam, M. Arentoft, and R. S. Eriksen, “Production Equipment and Processes for Bulk Formed Micro Components,” American Institute of Physics Conf. Proc., Vol.907, pp. 463-468, 2007.
-  M. Yang, K. Manabe, and K. Ito, “Micro Press Forming and Assembling ofMicro Parts in a Progressive Die,” J. of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol.21, pp. 1452-1455, 2007.
-  M. Arentoft, R. S. Eriksen, et al., “Towards the First Generation Micro Bulk Forming System,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol.60, pp. 335-338, 2011.
-  S. Nakano, K. Ashida, et al., “On-demand MEMS Factory System Consists of Metal Forming and Aerosol Deposition,” Proc. of the 24th Int. Japan-Korea Seminar on Ceramics, pp. 735-738.
-  A. Razali, Y. Qin, et al., “Investigation of Feeding Devices and Development of Design Considerations for a New Feeding for Micro Sheet-Forming,” The 6th Int. Conf. on Manufacturing Research, 9, 2008.
-  J. Jionghua, S. Jianjun, “Press Tonnage Signal Decomposition and Validation Analysis for Transfer or Progressive Die Processes,” J. Manufacturing Science and Engneering, Vol.127, Issue 2, pp. 231-235, 2005.
-  I. Ogura, K. Ashida, and T. Koga, “Development of micro transfer hand system for micro transfer press,” Proc. of IWMF 2012, pp. 687 1-6.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.