Ultraprecision Glass Molding Press for Microgrooves with Different Pitch Sizes
Ryuichi Kobayashi*, Tianfeng Zhou**, Keita Shimada*,
Masayoshi Mizutani*, and Tsunemoto Kuriyagawa*
*Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, 6-6-01 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8579, Japan
**School of Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, Building 1, No.5 Zhongguancun South Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100081, P.R.China
-  C. Evans and J. Bryan, ““Structured”, “textured” or “engineered” surfaces,” CIRP Annual 1999, Vol.48, pp. 541-56.
-  CH. Chao, SC. Shen, and JR. Wu, “Fabrication of 3-D submicron glass structures by FIB,” J. of Materials Engineering and Performance 2009, Vol.18, pp. 878-85.
-  Y. Lin and J. Hu, “An improved vector model for analyzing the diffraction field of sub-wavelength diffractive optical elements,” Optik – Int. J. for Light and Electron Optics, Vol.121, pp. 1337-1341, Aug. 2010.
-  J. Masuda, J. Yan, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Application of the NiPplated steel molds to glass lens molding,” Proc. of the 10th Int. Symp. on advances in abrasive technology. 2007, pp. 123-30.
-  D. Fischbach et al, “Investigation of the effects of process parameters on the glass-to-mold sticking force during precision glass molding,” Surface and Coating technology, Vol.205, pp. 312-319.
-  J. Yan, T. Oowada, T. Zhou, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Precision machining of microstructures on electroless-plated NiP surface for molding glass components,” J. of Materials Processing Technology, Vol.209, Issue 1, pp. 4802-4808, Jun. 2009.
-  A. C. Pipkin, “Lectures on viscoelasticity theory,” Springer-Verlag, New York, 1972.
-  O. S. Narayanaswany, “A Model of Structural Relaxation in Glass,” J. of the American Ceramic Society, Vol.54, No.10, pp. 491-498.
-  L-BAL42,
Ohara Inc. [accessed March 29, 2013]
-  T. Zhou, J. Yan, J. Masuda, and T. Kuriyagawa. “Investigation on the viscoelasticity of optical glass in ultraprecision lens molding process,” J. of Materials Processing Technology, Vol.209, No.9, pp. 4484-4489.
-  S. Ozaki and C. Itou. “Proposal of FE Analysis Method for Stickslip Motion,” JSME annual meeting Vol.4, September 4, 201, pp. 79-80.
-  T. Zhou, J. Yan, Z. Liang, X. Wang, R. Kobayashi, and T. Kuriyagawa “Development of Polycrystalline Ni-P Mold by Heat Treatment for Glass Microgroove Forming.” (umpublished)
-  Sumita Optical Glass, Inc.,
Sumita Optical Glass, Inc. [Data download, March 29, 2013]
-  M. Takahashi, Y. Murakoshi, R. Maeda, and K, Hasegawa. “Large area microhot embossing of pyrex glass with GC mold machined by dicing,” Microsystem Technologies, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 379-84.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.