Improving the Measurement Reliability of the End Gaps of Piston Rings
Luhua Fu*, Heng Zhang**, Yan Sun*, Na Zhao*,
and Zhong Wang*
*State Key Laboratory of Precision Measuring Technology and Instruments, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
**National Institute of Metrology of China, Beijing 100013, China
-  China Railway Ministry, “TB/T 1382-2006. Component parts of diesel engine for locomotive and rail car Piston ring,” Beijing, China Railway Press, 2006.
-  P. Youde, “Detetion of the piston ring end gap,” Internal Combustion Engine & Parts, No.1. pp. 23-24, 2001.
-  W. Guitang, Z. Miaoxian, W. Liming, W. Fengjie, and L. Wenhao, “Automatic inspection of piston ring end gap based on computer vision,” Machinery Manufacturing Engineer, No.11. pp. 80-82, 2005.
-  X. Chi, W. Rui, and J. Dawen, “Study on the automatic measuring instrument for the end gap of piston ring,” Measurement Technique, No.1. pp. 13-15, 2005.
-  L. Lin, W. Zhong, and S. Yan, “A new detection method of light leakage degree of piston rings based on CCD,” 2010 6th Int. Conf. on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM), pp. 1-4, 2010.
-  S. Yan,W. Zhong, L. Qi, and L. Lin, “Research on detection method of end gap of piston rings based on area array CCD and image processing,” Proc. of the SPIE – The Int. Society for Optical Engineering, v 8335, p. 83350Z (8 pp.), 2012.
-  M. F. Spotts, T. E. Shoup, and L. E. Hornberger, “Design of Machine Elements (condensed edition),” Beijing, China machine press, 2007
-  Y. Wenbang, “Machine design handbook,” Beijing, China machine press, 2010.
-  H. D. Eckhardt, “Kinematic design of machines and mechanisms,” Beijing, China machine press, 2002.
-  F. Yetai, “Error theory and data processing,” Beijing, China machine press, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.