Optimization of Bubble Eliminator Through Numerical and Experimental Investigation
Sayako Sakama*, Yutaka Tanaka*, and Ryushi Suzuki**
*Hosei University, 2-17-1 Fujimi, Chiyodaku, Tokyo 102-8160, Japan
**Opus System Inc., 3-18-7 Asagayaminami, Suginamiku, Tokyo 166-0004, Japan
-  B. Casey, “Mobile Hydraulic Equipment: Increasing the Pressure,” Machinery Lubrication Magazine, January 2008.
-  G. E. Totten, Sun, and Bishop, “Hydraulic Fluids: Foaming, Air Entrainment, and Air Release – A Review,” SAE Technical Paper, No.972789, 1997.
-  Backe and Lipphardt, “Influence of the Dispersed Air on the Pressure,” CI Mech. Eng., C97/76, pp. 77-84, 1976.
-  R. Suzuki and S. Yokota, “Bubble Elimination by Use of Swirl Flow,” IFAC Int. Workshop on Trends in Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components and Systems, Poster Paper 2, 1994.
-  K. Nagaishi, Y. Tanaka, and R. Suzuki, “Bubble Elimination for Hydraulic Systems – New Design of Hydraulic System for Environmental Compatibility –,” Proc. of 5th FPNI PhD Symp. Krakow, pp. 254-262, 2008.
-  R. Suzuki and Y. Tanaka, “Downsizing of Oil Reservoir by Bubble Eliminator,” Proc. of the 6th JFPS Int. Symp. on Fluid Power, Tsukuba, pp. 7-10, November 2005.
-  R. Suzuki, Y. Tanaka, and S. Yokota, “Reduction of Oil Temperature Rise by Use of a Bubble Elimination Device in Hydraulic Systems,” J. of the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, Vol.54, No.3, pp. 23-27, March 1998.
-  Y. Tanaka and R. Suzuki, “Solution of Air Entrainment for Fluid Power Systems,” Proc. of the 49th National Conf. on Fluid Power, IFPE2002, pp. 57-62, March 2002.
-  R. Suzuki, Y. Tanaka, and H. Goto, “Bubble Elimination from Hydraulic Fluids for Reduction of Environmental Burdens,” Proc. the twelfth Scandinavian Int. Conf. on Fluid Power, SICFP’11, Vol.2, pp. 341-353, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.