Using Intermittently Operated Oil Hydraulic Pump Unit with Accumulator to Save Energy
Ken Sugimura and Katsumasa Suzuki
Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering, Tokyo City University, 1-28-1 Tamazutsumi, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 158-8557, Japan
-  K. Stelson, “Saving theWorld’s Energy with Fluid Power,” 8th JFPS Int. Symp. on Fluid Power, Okinawa, Japan, 2011.
-  S. Sgro, M. Inderelst, and H. Murrenhoff, “Energy Efficiency of Mobile Working Machines,” 7th Int. Fluid Power Conf., Aachen, Germany, 2010.
-  Japan hydraulics & pneumatics society, “Hydraulics & pneumatics handbook,” (New Ed.).
-  Japan fluid power system society, “World of oil hydraulic drive.”
-  Uchida, “Consideration for high efficiency,” Hydraulics & pneumatics, Vol.13, No.11, pp. 10-13, 1975.
-  K. Sugimura and K. Suzuki, “Energy Saving of Oil Hydraulic Pump Unit by Idling Stop Method Using an Accumulator,” 7th Int. Fluid Power Conference, Aachen, Germany, 2010.
-  K. Sugimura, S. Ota, T. Doi, K. Suzuki, and K. Nonaka, “Energy saving of hydraulic pump unit by idling stop using accumulator (1st report: Comparison of energy saving among three kinds of pump unit),” J. of the Japan fluid power system society, Vol.42, No.4, pp. 74-80, 2011.
-  K. Sugimura, S. Ota, T. Doi, and K. Suzuki, “Energy Saving of Oil Hydraulic Pump Unit by Idling Stop Method Using an Accumulator,” 12th Scandinavian Int. Conf. on Fluid Power, Tampere, Finland, 2011.
-  Yamazaki Mazak Corporation, “QUICK TURN SMART series Products catalog,” 2011.
-  K. Nakano and Y. Tanaka, “Energy-saving type electro-hydraulic servo system (Speed control of fixed displacement pump),” J. of the Japan hydraulic & pneumatics, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 72-79, 1987.
-  K. Nakano and Y. Tanaka, “Energy-saving hydraulic power source with inverter motor drive (2nd report: Two pressure control system),” J. of the Japan hydraulic & pneumatics, Vol.21, No.4, pp. 78-86, 1990.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.