Development of Oil Hydraulic Components Using a Flow Visualization Technique
Tetsuhiro Tsukiji*, Eishin Noguchi**, and Futoshi Yoshida**
*Sophia University, 7-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8554, Japan
**KYB Corporation, 1-12-1 Asamizodai, Minami-ku, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa-ken 252-0328, Japan
-  K. Ito, K. Inoue, and K. Saito, “Visualization and Detection of Cavitation in V-Shaped Groove Type Valve Plate of an Axial Piston Pump,” Proc. of the third JHPS Int. Symp. on Fluid Power, YOKOHAMA, pp. 67-72, 1996.
-  H. Kosodo, M. Nara, S. Kakehida, and T. Imanari, “Experimental Research about Pressure-flow Characteristics of V-Notch,” Proc. of the third JHPS Int. Symp. on Fluid Power, YOKOHAMA, pp. 73-78, 1996.
-  T. Tsukiji, S. Sakura, K. Nagata, and E. Noguchi, “Visualization Analysis of Cavitating Jet Flow Issuing from Notch in an Axial Piston Pump,” Trans. of the Japan Fluid Power System Society, Vol.38, No.4, pp. 12-16, 2007.
-  K.-S. Yu, “Study on the Method of Computation of a Flow Using a Streamline Coordinate System,” Doctoral dissertation, Sophia University, 1999.
-  T. Tsukiji, R. Mori, Y. Sendou, K. Nagata, and G. Maoying, “A Study on the Flow in a Ball Valve,” The Proc. on Autumn Conf. of Japan Fluid Power System Society 2001, pp. 25-27, 2001.
-  T. Tsukiji, “Flow Analysis in Control Valve Using a Vortex Method,” Proc. of 1st Int. Conf. on Computational Methods in Fluid Power Technology (Methods for solving Practical Problems in Design and Control), CD-ROM, 2003.
-  T. Tsukiji, T. Takase, and E. Noguti, “Visualization Analysis of Cavitating Jet Flow Issuing from Notch in an Axial Piston Pump,” Trans. of the Japan Fluid Power System Society, Vol.42, No.1, pp. 7-12, 2011.
-  A. K. Singhal, M. M. Athavale, H. Li, and Y. Jiang, “Mathematical basis and validation of the full cavitation model,” J. Fluid Eng., Vol.124, No.3, pp. 617-624, 2002.
-  T. Tsukiji, G. Matsumoto, S. Sakura, K. Nagata, and F. Yoshida, “Improvement of an oil hydraulic ball valve using visualization technique,” Trans. of the Japan Fluid Power System Society, Vol.35, No.6, pp. 103-108, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.