Surface Inspection of Micro Glass Lens Mold Based on Total Angle Resolved Scattering Characterization
Terutake Hayashi, Yasuhiro Takaya, Naohiro Motoishi,
and Yuki Nakatsuka
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  H. Suzuki et al., “Precision Grinding of Aspherical CVD-SiC Molding Die,” Int. J. of The Japan Society for Precision Engineering, 32(1), pp. 25-30, 1998.
-  M. Saeki, T. Kuriyagawa, and K. Syoji, “Machining of Aspherical Molding Dies Utilizing Parallel Grinding Method,” J. Japan Soc. Prec. Eng., 64(4), pp. 619-623, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  T. Ha et al., “Size determination of microscratches on silicon oxide wafer surface using scattered light,” Precision engineering, 27(3), pp. 265-272, 2003.
-  P. Beckman, “The scattering of electromagnetic waves from rough surfaces,” Pergamon Press, p. 30, 1963.
-  J. Elson, J. Rahn, and J. Bennett, “Relationship of the total integrated scattering from multilayer-coated optics to angle of incidence, polarization, correlation length, and roughness cross-correlation properties,” Appl. Opt., 22, pp. 3207-3219, 1983.
-  Karl H. Guenther et al., “Surface roughness measurements of low-scatter mirrors and roughness standards,” Applied Optics, 23, 21, pp. 3820-3836, 1984.
-  T. Ha, T. Miyoshi, Y. Takaya, and S. Takahashi, “Laser Scattering Measurement of Microdefects on Silicon Oxide Wafer,” Key engineering materials, Vol.295-296, pp. 3-8. 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.