Fabrication of Elbow Pipe by Direct Metal Lamination Using Arc Discharge While Maintaining the Molten Pool in a Horizontal Position
Toshihito Kamioka, Syuhei Ishikawa, and Hiroyuki Sasahara
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 2-24-16 Nakacho, Koganei, Tokyo 184-8588, Japan
-  “Manufacturing of overhanging shape by direct metal rapid fabrication using arc welding –Influence of inclination angle on solidification process at accumulating point–,” The 7th Manufacturing & Machine Tool Conf., pp. 162-163, 2008.
-  H. Sasahara, T. Matsumaru, T. Kamioka, K. Tanaka, and R. Yoshimaru, “Fabrication of an Inclined Wall by the Direct Metal Rapid Fabrication using Arc Welding,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, 75, 757, pp. 2435-2439, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  Ando, Hasegawa, “Welding arc phenomenon (augmented edition),” 2nd chapter, SANPO PUBLICATIONS, INC, 1996.
-  Y.-A. Song, S. Park, and S. W. Chae, “3D welding and milling: part II – optimization of the 3D welding process using an experimental design approach,” Intemational J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 45, 9, pp. 1063-1069, 2005.
-  T. Shinoda, C. Hayashi, and Y, Kato, “Study on the Rapid Tooling Method Using Plasma Transferred Arc,” Preprints of the National Meeting of JWS, 65, pp. 448-449, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  D. Clark, M. R. Bache, and M. T. Whittaker, “Shaped metal deposition of a nickel alloy for aero engine applications,” J. of Materials Processing Technology, 203, 1-3, pp. 439-448, 2008.
-  K. Naoyoshi, “Foundation of welding connecting process,” SANPO PUBLICATIONS, INC, pp. 179-180, 1996.
-  Japan Patent Office, “Patent Map Mechanical 3 Arc Welding Technology,” 1.2 (2).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.