Status Monitoring of Ultraprecision Machining Using Micro Thermo Sensor and AE Sensor
Hayato Yoshioka, Mamoru Hayashi, and Hidenori Shinno
Precision and Intelligence Laboratory, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8503, Japan
-  G. F. Micheletti, W. Koenig, and H. R. Victor, “In-process Tool Wear Sensors for Cutting Operation,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.25, No.2, pp. 483-496, 1976.
-  J. Tlusty and G. C. Andrews, “A Critical Review of Sensors for Unmanned Machining,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.32, No.2, pp. 563-573, 1983.
-  K. Iwata and T. Moriwaki, “An Application of Acoustic Emission Measurement to In-process Sensing of Tool Wear,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.26, No.1, pp. 21-26, 1977.
-  H. Yoshioka, H. Hashizume, and H. Shinno, “In-process Mircosensor for Ultraprecision Machining,” IEE Proceeding of Science, Measurement & Technology, Vol.151, No.2, pp. 121-125, 2004.
-  M. Hayashi, H. Yoshioka, and H. Shinno, “An Adaptive Control of Ultraprecision Machining with an In-Process Micro-sensor,” Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 322-331, 2008.
-  Y. Nakao and D. A. Dornfeld, “Diamond Turning Using Position and AE Dual Feedback Control System,” Precision Engineering, Vo.27, No.2, pp. 117-124, 2003.
-  H. Shinno, H. Hashizume, Y. Ito, and C. Sato, “Structural Configuration and Performances of Machining Environment-controlled Ultraprecision Diamond Turning Machine ‘Capsule’,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.41, No.1, pp. 425-428, 1992.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.