Figure Error Control for Microgrooving on Ordinary Lateral Milling Machines Using a Reference Surface to Control Cutting
Takanori Yazawa, Yousuke Hattori, Yasuhiko Ogiya, and Tatsuhiro Kojima
Nagasaki University, 1-14 Bunkyomachi, Nagasaki City, Nagasaki 852-8521, Japan
-  F. H. Japitana, Y. Takeuchi, et al., “Highly efficient manufacture of groove with sharp corner on adjoining surfaces by 6-axis control ultrasonic vibration cutting,” PRECISION ENGINEERING, Elsevier, Vol.29, pp. 431-439, 2005.8.
-  H. Suzuki, O. Horiuchi, et al., “Precision Grinding of Micro Aspherical Surface,” Advances in Abrasive Technology III 2000, pp. 573-578, 2000.
-  T. Yazawa, M. Masuda, N. Ishibashi, et al., “Form Accuracy in Multi Grooving Using Burnishing Tool,” Advances in Abrasive Technology III 2000, pp. 587-591, 2000.
-  T. Kohno, T. Yazawa, et al., “Figure Error Control for Diamond Turning by In-process Measurement,” Precision engineering, Vol.29, pp. 391-395, 2005.
-  T. Yazawa, T. Kohno, Y. Uda, N. Ohno, et al., “In-process Measurement and Workpiece Referred Form Accuracy Control (6th report),” Journal of JSPE, Vol.64, No.12, pp. 1806-1810, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Uda, T. Yazawa, T. Kohno, et al., “Concept and basic study of improvement system of surface roughness, waviness and figure accuracy by WORFAC,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol.62, pp. 423-427, 1996.
-  T. Yazawa, T. Yamazaki, and T. Kohno, “In-process Measurement and Workpiece Referred Form Accuracy Control (7th report),” Journal of JSPE, Vol.64, No.11, pp. 1689-1693, 1998 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.