A Uniform Pressure Apparatus for Micro/Nanoimprint Lithography Equipment
Jian-Shian Lin*,**, Chieh-Lung Lai*, Ya-Chun Tu*, Cheng-Hua Wu*, and Yoshimi Takeuchi**
*Mechanical and System Research Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute
195 Chung Hsing Rd., Sec.4 Chu Tung, HsinChu, Taiwan 310, R.O.C.
**Department of Mechanical Engineering, Osaka University
2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  S. Y. Chuo, P. R. Krauss, and P. J. Renstrom, “Imprint of sub-25nm vias and trenches in polymers,” Applied Physics Letter, Vol.67, No.21, pp. 3114-3116, 1995.
-  D. H. Raguin and G. Michael Morris, “Analysis of antireflection-structured surfaces with continuous one-dimensional surface profiles,” Applied Optics, Vol.32, No.14, pp. 2582-2598, 1993.
-  E. Noponen and J. Turunen, “Binary high-frequency-carrier diffractive optical elements: electromagnetic theory,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A, Vol.11, No.3, pp. 1087-1096, 1994.
-  S. S. Wang, R. Magnusson, J. S. Bagby, and M. G. Moharam, “Guided-mode resonances in planar dielectric-layer diffraction gratings,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A, Vol.7, No.8, pp. 1470-1474, 1990.
-  S. Y. Chou, P. K. Krauss, and P. J. Renstrom, “Nanoimprint lithography,” American Vacuum Society, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, Vol.14, No.6, pp. 4129-4133, 1996.
-  M. D. Austin, H. Ge, W. Wu, M. Li, Z. Yu, D. Wasserman, S. A. Lyon, and S. Y. Chou, “Fabrication of 5 nm linewidth and 14 nm pitch features by nanoimprint lithography,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol.84, No.26, pp. 5299-5301, 2004.
-  H. Gao, H. Tan, W. Zhang, K. Morton, and S. Y. Chou, “Air Cushion Press for Excellent Uniformity, High Yield, and Fast Nanoimprint Across a 100 mm Field,” NANO LETTERS, Vol.6, No.11, pp. 2438-2441, 2006.
-  J. H. Chang and S. Y. Yang, “Gas pressurized hot embossing for transcription of Micro-Feature,” Microsystem Technologies, Vol.10, pp. 76-80, 2003.
-  J. H. Chang and S. Y. Yang, “Development of fluid-based heating and pressing for micro hot embossing,” Microsystem Technologies, Vol.11, pp. 396-403, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.