New Daylight Panel Design Using Ultra-Precision Machining
Jian-Shian Lin*,**, Wei-Lun Tai*, Chieh-Lung Lai*, and Yoshimi Takeuchi**
*Mechanical and System Research Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute
195 Chung Hsing Rd., Sec.4 Chu Tung, HsinChu, Taiwan 310, R.O.C.
**Department of Mechanical Engineering, Osaka University
2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  D. Christoffers, “Seasonal shading of vertical south-facades with prismatic panes,” Solar Energy, Vol.57, No.5, pp. 339-343, 1996.
-  W. Lorenz, “Design guidelines for a glazing with a seasonally dependent solar transmittance,” Solar Energy, Vol.33, No.2, pp. 79-96, 1998.
-  S. T. Claros and A. Soler, “Indoor daylight climate-influence of light shelf and model reflectance on light shelf performance in Madrid for hours with unit sunshine fraction,” Building and Environment, Vol.37, pp. 587-598, 2002.
-  D. Jenkins and T. Muneer, “Modelling light-pipe performances -- a natural daylighting solution,” Building and Environment, Vol.38, pp. 965-972, 2003.
-  P. Littlefair, “Daylight prediction in atrium buildings,” Solar Energy, Vol.73, No.2, pp. 105-109, 2002.
-  B. Calcagni and M. Paroncini, “Daylight factor prediction in atria building designs,” Solar Energy, Vol.76, No.6, pp. 669-682, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.