Simulator for Reuse of Mechanical Parts with Network Agents
Hiroyuki Hiraoka and Atsushi Tanaka
Faculty of Science and Engineering, Chuo University
1-13-27 Kasuga, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo 112-8551, Japan
-  M. Hauschild, J. Jeswiet, and L. Alting, “From Life Cycle Assessment to Sustainable Production: Status and Perspectives,” Annals of CIRP Vol.54/2/2005, pp. 535-555, 2005.
-  B. Bras and M. McIntosh, “Product, process, and organizational design for remanufacture -- an overview of research,” Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.15, pp. 167-178, 1999.
-  K. Sakai, “Ricoh's Approach to Product Life Cycle Management and Technology Development,” 14th CIRP Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, pp. 5-9, 2007.
-  M. Suzuki, K. Sakaguchi, and H. Hiraoka, “Life Cycle Support of Mechanical Product Using Network Agent,” Initiatives of Precision Engineering at the Beginning of a Millennium (ed. Inasaki, I.), Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp. 912-916, 2001.
-  H. Hiraoka and N. Iwanami, “Network Agent's Advice for Promoting the Reuse of Mechanical Parts,” Proceedings of EcoDesign 2005, 2C-1-2F, 2005.
-  N. Fukuda, H. Hiraoka, and T. Ihara, “Supporting the Reuse of Parts Based on Operation Histories of Products and Preference of Consumers,” Towards Synthesis of Micro-/Nano-system, the 11th ICPE (Eds. F. Kimura, K. Horio), pp. 59-63, 2006.
-  H. Hiraoka, N. Fukuda, and T. Hanatani, “Handling the Variety for Reuse of Mechanical Parts,” Proc. of EcoDesign 2007, pp. C3-2-3F, 2007.
-  T. Hanatani, N. Fukuda, and H. Hiraoka, “Simulation of Network Agents Supporting Consumer Preference on Reuse of Mechanical Parts,” 14th CIRP Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, pp. 353-358, 2007.
-  H. Hiraoka, T. Hanatani, and A. Tanaka, “Life Cycle Simulation of Mechanical Parts with Part Agents for Promoting their Reuse based on User's Preferences,” Proc. of the 5th International Conference on Product Lifecycle Management, 206, 2008.
-  G. Borriello, "RFID: Tagging the World', Communications of the ACM, Vol.44, No.9, pp. 34-37, 2005.
-  Voyager homepage, Recursion Software, Inc.,
-  http://www.recursionsw.com/products/voyager/voyager.asp.
-  The World's Smallest RFID IC mu-chip, Hitachi Ltd.,
-  http://www.hitachi.co.jp/Prod/mu-chip/index.html
-  Apache Tomcat pache Jakarta Project, http://tomcat.apache.org/.
-  EPCglobal Tag Data Standards Version 1.3.1,
-  http://www.epcglobalinc.org/standards/tds/.
-  W. Weibull, “A Statistical Distribution Function of Wide Applicability,” J. of Applied Mechanics, ASME, pp. 293-297, 1951.
-  S. Kondoh, T. Tateno, and M. Matsumoto, “Multi agent algorithm for matching demand and supply of recovered components considering the fluctuations in user preference and conditions of components,” Proc. of EcoDesign, pp. C3-2-1F, 2007.
-  H. Erbe, et al., “Infotronic Technologies for E-Maintenance Regarding the Cost Aspects,” Proc. 16th IFAC World Congress, Prague, 2006.
-  W. Grudzien and G. Seliger, “Life Cycle Unit in Product Life Cycle --Tool for improved maintenance, repair and recycling,” Proc. 33rd CIRP Intern. Sem. Manufacturing Syst., pp. 121-125, 2000.
-  M. Ohkubo, K. Suzuki, and S. Kinoshita, “RFID Privacy Issues and Technical Challenges,” Communications of the ACM, Vol.44, No.9, pp. 66-71, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.