Simplified Triped Robot for Analysis of Three-Dimensional Gait Generation
Yoichi Masuda and Masato Ishikawa
Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University
2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  H.-W. Park, M. Y. Chuah, and S. Kim, “Quadruped bounding control with variable duty cycle via vertical impulse scaling,” 2014 IEEE/RSJ Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3245-3252, 2014.
-  I. Poulakakis, E. Papadopoulos, and M. Buehler, “On the stability of the passive dynamics of quadrupedal running with a bounding gait,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.25, No.7, pp. 669-687, 2006.
-  A. Spröwitz, A. Tuleu, M. Vespignani, M. Ajallooeian, E. Badri, and A. J. Ijspeert, “Towards dynamic trot gait locomotion: Design, control, and experiments with cheetah-cub, a compliant quadruped robot,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.32, No.8, pp. 932-950, 2013.
-  R. Blickhan, “The spring-mass model for running and hopping,” J. of biomechanics, Vol.22, No.11-12, pp. 1217-1227, 1989.
-  P. Holmes, R. J. Full, D. Koditschek, and J. Guckenheimer, “The dynamics of legged locomotion: Models, analyses, and challenges,” Siam Review, Vol.48, No.2, pp. 207-304, 2006.
-  M. H. Raibert, “Legged robots,” Communications of the ACM, Vol.29, No.6, pp. 499-514, 1986.
-  B. Zachary, K. Joohyung, and Y. Katsu, “Untethered one legged hopping in 3d using linear elastic actuator in parallel (leap),” the 14th Int. Symposium on Experimental Robotics (ISER), 2016.
-  C. Hubicki, J. Grimes, M. Jones, D. Renjewski, A. Spröwitz, A. Abate, and J. Hurst, “Atrias: Design and validation of a tether-free 3d-capable spring-mass bipedal robot,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, 0278364916648388, 2016.
-  G. Kenneally, A. De, and D. Koditschek, “Design principles for a family of direct-drive legged robots,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, Vol.1, No.2, pp. 900-907, 2016.
-  R. Altendorfer, D. E. Koditschek, and P. Holmes, “Stability analysis of a clock-driven rigid-body slip model for rhex,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.23, No.10-11, pp. 1001-1012, 2004.
-  D. Owaki, T. Kano, K. Nagasawa, A. Tero, and A. Ishiguro, “Simple robot suggests physical interlimb communication is essential for quadruped walking,” J. of The Royal Society Interface, Vol.10, No.78, 20120669, 2013.
-  D. Owaki, L. Morikawa, and A. Ishiguro, “Listen to body’s message: Quadruped robot that fully exploits physical interaction between legs,” 2012 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1950-1955, 2012.
-  M. Ishikawa, T. Kato, Y. Sugimoto, K. Osuka, and Y. Sankai, “Tripedal walking robot with fixed coxa driven by periodic rocking,” 2012 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 163-168, 2012.
-  K. Oki, M. Ishikawa, Y. Li, N. Yasutani, and K. Osuka, “Tripedal walking robot with fixed coxa driven by radially stretchable legs,” 2015 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 5162-5167, 2015.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.