Kinematics and Singularity Analysis of a Four-Degree-of-Freedom Serial-Parallel Hybrid Manipulator
Guangying Ma, Yuan Chen, Yunlong Yao, and Jun Gao†
School of Mechanical, Electrical and Information Engineering, Shandong University
Weihai 264209, China
-  M. Kalakrishnan, J. Buchli, P. Pastor et al., “Learning, planning, and control for quadruped locomotion over challenging terrain,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.30, pp. 236-258, 2011.
-  C. Semini, N. G. Tsafarakis, E. Guglielmino et al., “Design of HyQ-a hydraulically and electrically actuated quadruped robot,” Proc. IMechE Part I: J. of Systems and Control Engineering, Vol.225, pp. 831-849, 2011.
-  H. B. Wang, G. L. Xu, X. Hu et al., “Dynamics of quadruped walking robot with parallel leg mechanism,” J. of Mechanical Engineering, Vol.48, pp. 76-82, 2012.
-  Y. F. Wu, M. Higuchi, Y. Takeda et al., “ Development of a power assist system of a walking chair (proposition of the speed-torque combination power assist system),” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, pp. 189-197, 2005.
-  Y. Rong, Z. L. Jin, and M. K. Qu, “Design of parallel mechanical leg of six-legged robot,” Optics and Precision Engineering, Vol.20, pp. 1532-1541, 2012.
-  F. Gao, C. K. Qi, Q. Sun et al., “A quadruped robot with parallel mechanism legs,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Hong Kong, pp. 2566-2566, 2014.
-  M. Ceccarelli, E. Ottaviano, and G. Carbone, “A Study of Feasibility for a Novel Parallel-serial Manipulator,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.14, pp. 304-312, 2002.
-  Q. Zeng and Y. F. Fang, “Structural synthesis and analysis of serial-parallel hybrid mechanisms with spatial multi-loop kinematic chains,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol.49, pp. 198-215, 2012.
-  X. H. Tian, F. Gao, X. B. Chen et al., “Mechanism design and comparison for quadruped robot with parallel-serial leg,” J. of Mechanical Engineering, Vol.49, pp. 81-88, 2013.
-  B. Hu, “Complete kinematics of a serial-parallel manipulator formed by two Tricept parallel manipulators connected in serials,” Nonlinear Dynamics, Vol.78, pp. 2685-2698, 2014.
-  J. S. Gao, M. X. Li, B. J. Hou et al., “Kinematics analysis on the serial-parallel leg of a novel quadruped walking robot,” Optics and Precision Engineering, Vol.23, pp. 3147-3160, 2015.
-  L. Qin, F. C. Liu, T. T. Hou et al., “Kinematics Analysis of Serial-Parallel Hybrid Humanoid Robot in Reaching Movement,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.26, pp. 592-599, 2014.
-  C. Fan, H. Lin, and Y. Zhang, “Type synthesis of 2T2R, 1T2R and 2R parallel mechanisms,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol.61, pp. 184-190, 2012.
-  N. Kumar, O. Piccin, and B. Bayle, “A task-based type synthesis of novel 2T2R parallel mechanisms,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol.77, pp. 59-72, 2014.
-  W. Ye, Y. F. Fang, S. Guo et al., “Type synthesis of 2T2R parallel mechanisms based on motion equivalent chain method,” Proc. of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: J. of Mechanical Engineering Science, pp. 3209-3217, 2014.
-  Y. Cao, Y. L. Qin, H. Chen et al., “Structural synthesis of fully isotropic and decoupled 2T2R parallel robot,” J. of Harbin Institute of Technology, Vol.48, pp. 94-100, 2016.
-  W. Ye, Y. F. Fang, S. Guo et al., “Kinematics and singularity analysis of a 2R2T parallel mechanisms,” Proc. of the ASME Int. Design Engineering Technical Conf. and Computers and Information in Engineering Conf., pp. 9-14, 2015.
-  R. F. Wen, Y. F. Fang, and Y. Q. Chen, “Kinematics and performance analysis of a 2R2T parallel mechanism,” J. of Beijing Jiaotong Universit, Vol.40, pp. 72-79, 2016.
-  Z. Huang, Y. S. Zhao, and T. S. Zhao, “Advanced spatial mechanism,” Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.