State Estimation and Control of an Unmanned Air Vehicle from a Ground-Based 3D Laser Scanner
Ryan Arya Pratama and Akihisa Ohya
Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  S. Lupashin, A. Schollig, M. Hehn, and R. D’Andrea, “The Flying Machine Arena as of 2010,” 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 2970-2971, 2011.
-  N. Michael, D. Mellinger, Q. Lindsey, and V. Kumar, “The grasp multiple micro-uav testbed,” IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, Vol.17, No.3, pp. 56-65, 2010.
-  M. F. B. Abas, D. Pebrianti, S. A. M. Ali, D. Iwakura, Y. Song, K. Nonami, and D. Fujiwara, “Circular Leader-Follower Formation Control of Quad-rotor Aerial Vehicles,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 60-71, 2013.
-  K. Sato and R. Daikoku, “A Simple Autonomous Flight Control of Multicopter Using Only Web Camera,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.28, No.3, pp. 286-294, 2016.
-  J. Engel, J. Sturm, and D. Cremers, “Camera-Based Navigation of a Low-Cost Quadrocopter,” Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robot Systems (IROS), Oct. 2012.
-  D. Iwakura and K. Nonami, “Indoor localization of flying robot by means of infrared sensors,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 201-210, 2013.
-  N. Michael, J. Fink, and V. Kumar, “Controlling a team of ground robots via an aerial robot,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems 2007 (IROS 2007), pp. 965-970, 2007.
-  C. Luo, A. P. Espinosa, A. De Gloria, and R. Sgherri, “Air-ground multi-agent robot team coordination,” 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 6588-6591, 2011.
-  Y. Cai and S. Kousuke, “Geometric Relation matching based object identification for UAV and UGV cooperation,” 2015 Conf. on Technologies and Applications of Artificial Intelligence (TAAI), pp. 478-483, 2015.
-  M. Faessler, E. Mueggler, K. Schwabe, and D. Scaramuzza, “A Monocular Pose Estimation System based on Infrared LEDs,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Hong Kong, 2014.
-  J. Mart’inez, A. Pequeno-Boter, A. Mandow, A. Garc’ia-Cerezo, and J. Morales, “Progress in mini-helicopter tracking with a 3D laser range-finder,” World Congress, Vol.16, pp. 1377-1377, 2005.
-  R. A. Pratama and A. Ohya, “Tracking and control of a small unmanned aerial vehicle using a ground-based 3D laser scanner,” 2014 IEEE/SICE Int. Symposium on System Integration (SII), pp. 718-723, Dec. 2014.
-  O. Wulf and B. Wagner, “Fast 3D scanning methods for laser measurement systems,” Int. Conf. on control systems and computer science (CSCS14), pp. 2-5, 2003.
-  J. Morales, J. L. Martinez, A. Mandow, A. Pequeño-Boter, and A. Garcia-Cerezo, “Design and development of a fast and precise low-cost 3D laser rangefinder,” 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics (ICM), pp. 621-626, 2011.
-  K. Ohno, S. Tadokoro, K. Nagatani, E. Koyanagi, and T. Yoshida, “3-D mapping of an underground mall using a tracked vehicle with four sub-tracks,” 2009 IEEE Int. Workshop on Safety, Security & Rescue Robotics (SSRR), pp. 1-6, 2009.
-  M. Quigley, K. Conley, B. P. Gerkey, J. Faust, T. Foote, J. Leibs, R. Wheeler, and A. Y. Ng, “ROS: an open-source Robot Operating System,” ICRA Workshop on Open Source Software, 2009.