Adaptive Speed Control of Wheeled Mobile Robot on Uncertain Road Condition
Kyosuke Terada*, Hiroyasu Miura*, Masayuki Okugawa*, and Yoshimitsu Kobayashi**
*Faculty of Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Aichi Institute of Technology
1247 Yachigusa, Yakusa-cho, Toyota-shi, Aichi 470-0392, Japan
**Department of Electronic and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Gifu College
2236-2 Kamimakuwa, Motosu-shi, Gifu 501-0495, Japan
-  New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization, “2014 White Paper on Robotization of Industry, Business and Our Life,” 2014.
-  S. Kitagawa, M. Kato, M. Okugawa, and Y. Kobayashi, “Attitude Angle Estimation and Vibration Control of Mobile Robot with Self-Righting Mechanism,” Proc. of the 11th Motion and Vibration Conference, Paper No.8728, 2012.
-  M. Okugawa, Y. Kato, M. Kato, and T. Ohmichi, “Showpiece Identification and Utterance Function of Tour Guide Robot,” Trans. of the 12th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf. (SI2011), pp. 2164-2167, 2011.
-  P. A. Ioannou and K. S. Tsakalis, “A Robust Direct Adaptive Controller,” IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, AC-31-11, pp. 1033-1043, 1986.
-  H. Kaufman, I. Bar-kana, and K. Sobel, “Direct Adaptive Control Algorithms,” Springer, 1997.
-  K. S. Narendra and A. M. Annaswamy, “Stable Adaptive Systems,” Dover Publications, 2005.
-  Z. Iwai, “New Trend for the Practical Use of the Adaptive Control Simple Adaptive Control (SAC) Method,” Trans. of the Institute of System, Control and Information Engineers, Vol.37, No.5, pp. 9-15, 1993.
-  S. Arata, “Adaptive Control and the Periphery,” J. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.32, No.12, pp. 975-980, 1993.
-  A. Matsumoto, H. Sogo, and T. Yamamoto, “Swing Control of a Variable-Length Pendulum Using Self-Tuning Regulator,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.67, No.659, pp. 83-89, 2001.
-  T. Yamamoto and M. Kamata, “A Design of Self-Tuning PID Controllers Based on the Generalized Minimum Variance Control Law,” Trans. of the Institute of System, Control and Information Engineers, Vol.11, No.1, pp. 1-9, 1998.
-  I. Bar-kana, “Simple Adaptive Control of Uncertain Systems,” Int. J. of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, Vol.2, pp. 133-143, 1988.
-  I. Bar-kana, “Classical and Simple Adaptive Control for Nonminimum Phase Autopilot Design,” J. of Guidance Control and Dynamics, Vol.28, No.4, pp. 631-638, 2005.
-  K. Kyoizumi, Y. Fujita, and Y. Ebihara, “Simple Adaptive Control Method with Automatic Tuning of PFC and Its Application to Positioning Control of a Pneumatic Servo System,” Trans. of the Institute of System, Control and Information Engineers, Vol.14, No.3, pp. 102-109, 2001.
-  M. Hino, Z. Iwai, K. Fukushima, and R. Wakamiya, “An Active Vibration Control by means of a Simple adaptive Control Method,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.58, No.548, pp. 40-46, 1992.
-  K. Terada and M. Okugawa, “Speed Control with Adaptive Control System for Wheel Type Mobile Robot Considering Variation of Road Friction,” Trans. of Dynamics and Design Conf. 2014 (The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Dynamics, Measurement and Control Division), Paper-No.731, 2014.
-  Z. Iwai, A. Ohtomo, and I. Mizumoto, “Simplified Robust Adaptive Control Systems,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.27, No.3, pp. 306-313, 1991.
-  Z. Iwai, I. Mizumoto, and H. Ohtsuka, “Simple Adaptive Control SAC,” Morikita Publishing, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.