Adaptive Combustion Control System Design of Diesel Engine via ASPR Based Adaptive Output Feedback with a PFC
Ikuro Mizumoto, Seiya Fujii, and Jyunpei Tsunematsu
Department of Intelligent Mechanical Systems, Kumamoto University
2-39-1 Kurokami, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto 860-8555, Japan
-  K. Yasuda, Y. Yamasaki, S. Kaneko, Y. Nakamura, N. Iida, and R. Hasegawa, “Diesel combustion model for on-board application,” Int. J. of Engine Research, DOI: 1468087415611331, 2015.
-  D. Cieslar, A. Darlington, K. Glover, and N. Collings, “Model Based Control for Closed Loop Testing of 1-D Engine Simulation Models,” IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling, pp. 24-31, 2012.
-  M. Huang, H. Nakada, S. Polavarapu, K. Butts, and I. Kolmanovaky, “Rate-based Model Predictive Control of Diesel Engine,” IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling, pp. 177-182, 2012.
-  F. Tschanz, S. Zentner, and E. Ozatay, “Cascaded Multivariable Control of Combustion in Diesel Engine,” IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling, pp. 141-148, 2012.
-  H. Xie, S. Li, K. Song, and G. He, “Model-based decoupling Control of VGT and EGR with Active Disturbance Rejection in Diesel Engine,” IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling, pp. 282-288, 2012.
-  I. Bar-Kana, “Positive Realness in Multivariable Continuous-Time Systems,” J. of the Franklin Institute, Vol.328, No.4, pp. 403-418, 1991.
-  H. Kaufman, I. Barkana, and K. Sobel, “Direct Adaptive Control Algorithms,” Springer, 2nd edition, 1997.
-  I. Mizumoto, S. Ohdaira, and Z. Iwai, “Output Feedback Strictly Passivity of Discrete-time Nonlinear Systems and Adaptive Control System Design with a PFC,” Automatica, Vol.46, No.9, pp. 1503-1509, 2010.
-  I. Bar-kana, “Parallel feedforward and simplified adaptive control,” Int. J. of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, Vol.1, No.2, pp. 95-109, 1987.
-  I. Barkana, I. Rusnak, and H. Weiss, “Almost Passivity and Simple Adaptive Control in Discrete-Time Systems,” Asian J. of Control, Vol.16, No.4, pp. 1-12, 2014.
-  A. L. Fradkov, I. Mizumoto, and Z. Iwai, “Shunt output feedback adaptive tracking for nonlinear plants,” Proc. of the 6th St. Petersburg Symp. on Adaptive Systems Theory (SPAS’99), St. Peterburg, pp. 79-85, 1999.
-  Z. Iwai and I. Mizumoto, “Realization of Simple Adaptive Control by Using Parallel Feedforward Compensator,” Int. J. of Control, Vol.59, No.6, pp. 1543-1565, 1994.
-  I. Mizumoto, D. Ikeda, T. Hirahata, and Z. Iwai, “Design of Discrete Time Adaptive PID Control Systems with Parallel Feedforward Compensator,” Control Engineering Practice, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 168-176, 2010.
-  I. Mizumoto and Z. Iwai, “Simplified Adaptive Model Output Following Control for Plants with Unmodelled Dynamics,” Int. J. of Control, Vol.64, No.1, pp. 61-80, 1996.
-  T. Takagi, I. Mizumoto, and J. Tsunematsu, “Performance-Driven Adaptive Output Feedback Control with Direct Design of PFC,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.27, No.5, pp. 461-468, 2015.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.