Development of Autonomous Mobile Robot “MML-05” Based on i-Cart Mini for Tsukuba Challenge 2015
Tomoyoshi Eda, Tadahiro Hasegawa, Shingo Nakamura, and Shin’ichi Yuta
Shibaura Institute of Technology
3-7-5 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8548, Japan
-  J. Eguchi and K. Ozaki, “Development of the Autonomous Mobile Robot for Target-Searching in Urban Areas in the Tsukuba Challenge 2013,” J. of Robot Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 166-175, 2014.
-  T. Tomizawa, S. Muramatsu, M. Sato, M. Hirai, S. Kudoh, and T. Suehiro, “Development of an Intelligent Senior-Car in a Pedestrian Walkway,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.26, No.14, 2012.
-  M. Yokozuka, Y. Suzuki, T. Takei, N. Hashimoto, and O. Matsumoto, “Auxiliary Particle Filter Localization for Intelligent Wheelchair Systems in Urban Environments,” J. of Robot Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.6, pp. 758-765, 2012.
-  N. Akai, K. Inoue, and K. Ozaki, “Autonomous navigation based on magnetic and geometric landmarks on environmental structure in real world,” J. Robot Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 158-165, 2014.
-  H. Date and Y. Takita, “Real World Experiments of Autonomous Mobile Robot Smart Dump –Influence and Countermeasure of Human Crowd Behavior in a Pedestrian Environment –,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.30, No.3, pp. 305-313, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  M. Tomono, T. Yoshida, K. Irie, and E. Koyanagi, “Analysis and Design of Outdoor Navigation Systems at the Tsukuba Challenge,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.30, No.3, pp. 262-270, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  E. Takeuchi, T. Tsubouchi, and S. Yuta, “Integration and Synchronization of External Sensor Data for a Mobile Robot,” SICE Annual Conf. 2003, pp. 1019-1020, 2003.
-  S. Iida and S. Yuta, “Vehicle Command System and Trajectory Control for Autonomous Mobile Robots,” Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS’91), 1991.
-  K. Okawa, “Position Estimation for Outdoor Mobile Robot by Downhill Simplex Method,” Proc. of 15th SICE Symposium on System Integration (SI2014), 1F1-1, 2014 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.