Development of Digital Flight Motion Methodology Based on Aerodynamic Derivatives Approximation
Norazila Othman and Masahiro Kanazaki
Tokyo Metropolitan University
6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino City, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  R. C. Nelson, “Flight stability and automatic control,” McGRAW-Hill Int. Editions Inc., 1998.
-  A. D. Ronch, “On the calculation of dynamic derivatives using computational fluid dynamics,” Thesis Doctor of Philosophy, University of Liverpool, pp. 1-214, 2012.
-  A. Rizzi, “Modeling and simulating aircraft stability and control-The SIMSAC project,” Progress in Aerospace Sciences, Vol.47, pp. 573-588, 2011.
-  Y. Narita, A. Hashimoto, and M. Kanazaki, “Numerical simulation: Flight dynamics stability analysis using unstructured based Navier-Stokes solver,” Asia-Pacific Int. Symposium on Aerospace Technology (APISAT), 2012.
-  M. A. Park and L. L. Green, “Steady-state computation of constant rotational rate dynamic stability derivatives,” 18th Applied Aerodynamics Conf., AIAA 2000-4321, 2000.
-  K. Takii, M. Kanazaki, K. Ishiko, K. Hayashi, A. Hashimoto, and T. Aoyama, “Unsteady numerical simulations of HTV-R Reentry Capsule by using Detached-Eddy simulation,” 52nd Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 2014.
-  N. Othman and M. Kanazaki, “Prediction of Aircraft's Longitudinal Motion Based Aerodynamic Coefficients and Derivatives by Surrogate Model Approach,” J. of Mechanics Engineering and Automation (JMEA), Vol.4, No.7, pp. 584-594, 2014.
-  E. Schmidt, “Standard dynamics model experiments with the DFVLR/AVA transonic derivative balance,” Report of Institut Fuer Aerelastik, DFVLR-AVA Goettingen, Bunsenstr, West Germany, 1985.
-  “USAF Stability and Control DATCOM,” Flight Control Division, Air Force Flight Dynamics Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, OH, 1976.
-  S. Jeong, M. Murayama, and K. Yamamoto, “Efficient optimization design method using Kriging model,” J. of aircraft, Vol.42, No.2, pp. 413-420, 2005.
-  M. Kanazaki, K. Tanaka, S. Jeong, and K. Yamamoto, “Design Exploration of High-Lift Airfoil Using Kriging Model and Data Mining Technique,” European Conf. on Computational Fluid Dynamics, ECCOMAS CFD, 2006.
-  K. H. Lee and F. J. Park, “A global robust optimization using Kriging based approximation model,” JSME Int. J. Series C, Vol.49, No.3, 2006.
-  J. L. Deutsch and C. V. Deutsch, “Latin hypercube sampling with multidimensional uniformity,” J. of Statistical Planning and Inference, Vol.142, pp. 763-772, 2012.
-  W. Durham, “Aircraft flight dynamics and control,” Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA, WILEY, 2013.
-  MIL-F-8785C, “Military specification-Flying qualities of piloted airplanes,” 1980.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.