Design and Control of a Human-Operated Biped Robot for Transportation of Objects
Naoki Uchiyama, Dai Kurita, and Shigenori Sano
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Toyohashi University of Technology, 1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tempaku, Toyohashi, Aichi 441-8580, Japan
Human-operated biped robot
-  S. Ikeda, “The Robot Research and Development of the Taking a Lesson from the Past,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.29, No.6, pp. 506-507, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  A. Sano, S. Tamegai, K. Iwatsuki, N. Ota, Y. Ikemata, and H. Fujimoto, “Development of Multi-role Bipedal Walker Based on Human-assisted Passive Walking (1): Legged Transport, Walkassist, and WalkerTrial,” Proc. Robotics and Mechatronics Conf., JSME, 1A2-A12(2), 2010 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nakajima and E. Nakano, “Adaptive Gait for Large Rough Terrain of a Leg-wheel Robot: 2nd Report, Gait for an Upward Step,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers C, Vol.72, No.721, pp. 2932-2939, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  K. Hashimoto, Y. Sugahara, H. Lim, and A. Takanishi, “New Biped Foot System Adaptable to Uneven Terrain,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 271-277, 2006.
-  K. Hashimoto, Y. Sugahara, M. Kawase, A. Hayashi, C. Tanaka, A. Ohta et al., “Realization of Outdoor Human-carrying Biped Walking by Landing Pattern Modification Method,” The Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.25, No.6, pp. 851-859, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  T. Takuma and K. Hosoda, “Terrain Negotiation of a Compliant Biped Robot Driven by Antagonistic Artificial Muscles,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.4, pp. 423-428, 2007.
-  K. Harada, M. Morisawa, S. Nakaoka, K. Kaneko, and S. Kajita, “Kinodynamic Planning for Humanoid Robots Walking on Uneven Terrain,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 311-316, 2009.
-  E. Ohashi, T. Sato, and K. Ohnishi, “A Walking Stabilization Method Based on Environmental Modes on Each Foot for Biped Robot,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.56, No.10, pp. 3964-3974, 2009.
-  K Hyodo, T. Oshimura, S. Mikami, and S. Suzuki, “Stabilizing Passive Dynamic Walk Under Wide Range of Environments by Constraint Mechanism Fitted to Sole of Foot,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 403-411, 2009.
-  K. Hyodo, S. Mikami, and S. Suzuki, “Outdoor Environments Walking by Biped Passive DynamicWalker with Constraint Mechanism,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 363-370, 2010.
-  T. Yokomichi and N. Ushimi, “A Study of the Sole Mechanism of Biped Robots to Rough Terrain Locomotion,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.24, No.5, pp. 902-907, 2012.
-  T. Aoyama, K. Sekiyama, Y. Hasegawa, and T. Fukuda, “PDACBased 3-D BipedWalking Adapted to Rough Terrain Environment,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 37-46, 2012.
-  N. Motoi, K. Sasahara, and A. Kawamura, “Switching Control Method for Stable Landing by Legged Robot Based on Zero Moment Point,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.5, pp. 831-839, 2013.
-  S. Sano, M. Yamada, N. Uchiyama, and S. Takagi, “Point-contact type foot with springs and posture control for biped walking on rough terrain,” Proc. IEEEWorkshop on Advanced Motion Control, pp. 480-485, 2008.
-  M. Yamada, H. Maie, Y. Maeno, S. Sano, and N. Uchiyama, “Design of point-contact type foot with springs for biped robot,” Proc. IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp. 806-811, 2010.
-  I. Shimoyama, “DynamicalWalk of Stilts Type Biped Locomotion,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.48, No.433, pp. 1445-1454, 1982 (in Japanese).
-  I. Shimoyama, H. Miura, and M. Mitsuishi, “Study on Dynamical Walk of Biped Locomotion BIPER-4,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.49, No.444, pp. 1372-1381, 1983 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.