Estimation of Care Receiver’s Position Based on Tactile Information for Transfer Assist Using Dual Arm Robot
Yuki Mori*, Ryojun Ikeura*,**, and Ming Ding***
*RIKEN-TRI Collaboration Center for Human-Interactive Robot Research, RIKEN, 2271-130 Anagahora, Shimoshidami, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya 463-0003, Japan
**Mie University, 1577 Kurimamachiya, Tsu, Mie 514-8507, Japan
***Nagoya University, Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8603, Japan
-  R. Soyama et al., “The Development of Meal-assistance Robot “My Spoon” – Selectable Operating Interface –,” Proc. of the ICORR pp. 88-91, 2003.
-  K.Wada et al., “Development and preliminary evaluation of a caregiver’s manual for robot therapy using the therapeutic seal robot Paro,” RO-MAN, 2010 IEEE, pp.533-538, 2010.
-  Honda Corporate, “Walking assist device with stride management system,” Honda R&D technical review, Vol.21, No.2, pp. 54-62, 2009.
-  T. Hayashi, H. Kawamoto, and Y. Sankai, “Control method of robot suit HAL working as operator’s muscle using biological and dynamical information,” Intelligent Robots and Systems, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 3063-3068, 2005.
-  T. Fujimura, A. Yasuda, and H. Ohara, “Work-related factors of low back pain among nursing aides in nursing homes for the elderly,” J. Occup. Health., Vol.37, pp. 89-98, 1995.
-  S. Takagi, “Development of Partner-Robots for Walking Support and Care Support,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.30, No.10, pp. 1002-1003, 2012.
-  Y. Kume et al., “Development of Transfer Assist Robot System Supporting Self-Reliant Life,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.2, pp. 417-424, 2013.
-  T. Mukai et al., “Realization and Safety Measures of Patient Transfer by Nursing-Care Assistant Robot RIBA with Tactile Sensors,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.3 pp. 360-369, 2011.
-  T. Mukai et al., “Development of a nursing-care assistant robot RIBA that can lift a human in its arms,” 2010 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 5996-6001, 2010.
-  T. Mukai et al., “Tactile-based motion adjustment for the nursingcare assistant robot RIBA,” 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 5435-5441, 2011.
-  T. Mukai et al., “Whole-Body Contact Manipulation Using Tactile Information for the Nursing-Care Assistant Robot RIBA,” 2011 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2446-2451, 2011.
-  T. Kanda et al., “Development and evaluation of an interactive humanoid robot “Robovie”,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.2, pp. 1848-1855, 2002.
-  H. Iwata et al., “Design of human symbiotic robot TWENDYONE,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 580-586, 2009.
-  T. Tajika et al., “Estimation of Human Position and Posture based on Tactile Sensors,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.25, No.8, pp. 1243-1250, 2007.
-  L. Breiman, “Random Forests,” Machine Learnings, Vol.45, Issue 1, pp. 5-32, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.