Development of the Stretcher with the Vibration Isolator Using Nonlinear-Structure
Yuki Iwano*, Satoru Horai*, Koichi Osuka**,
and Hisanori Amano***
*Akashi National College of Technology, 679-3 Nishioka, Uozumi-cyo, Akashi, Hyogo 674-8501, Japan
**Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
***National Research Institute of Fire and Disaster, 4-35-3 Jindaiji-Higashi-Machi, Chofu, Tokyo 182-0012, Japan
-  K. Sagawa, H. Kadohama, and K. Hasegawa, “Relation between transportation method of stretcher and ride quality,” The Japanese J. of ergonomics, Vol.46, No.1, pp. 23-30, 2010.
-  K. Sagawa, H. Inooka, and E. Inooka, “Development of an Actively Controlled Stretcher for an Ambulance,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.63, No.609, pp. 127-133, 1997.
-  Y. Ohta, “Research on the Center of Gravity of Human Body – The relationship between the center of gravity of human body and physical structure by aging –,” Bulletin of International Pacific University, Vol.4, pp. 121-122, 2011.
-  K. Seki, K. Sakamoto, and A. Yamamoto, “Man’s allowable limit handbook,” Asakura Publishing Co., Ltd., pp. 443, 1990.
-  M. Takano, “Study and Trial Construction of Low frequency Vibration Isolator,” J. of the Japan Society of Precision Engineering, Vol.44, No.520, pp. 515-517, 1978.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.