Desired Robot Technology in Consideration of the Records on Natural Disasters in Kyushu Region
Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Kagoshima University, 1-21-40 Korimoto, Kagoshima 890-0065, Japan
-  T. Matsushita, “Disasters in Volcanic Areas and Their Prevention Measures,” Kagoshima Int. Conf. on Volcanoes 1988 Proc., pp. 573-575, 1988.
-  K. Yoshida and H. Itoh, “Indirect Effects of Tropical Cyclones on Heavy Rainfall Events in Kyushu, Japan, During the Baiu Season,” J. of the Meteorological Society of Japan, Vol.90, No.3, pp. 377-401, 2012.
-  T. Yanagi, H. Okada, and K. Ohta, “Unzen Volcano the 1990-1992 Eruption,” The Nishinippon & Kyushu University Press, 1992.
-  P. W. Lipman, “Calderas,” Encyclopedia of Volcanoes, Academic Press, pp. 643-662, 2000.
-  T. Ui, “Volcanic Eruption and Disaster,” University of Tokyo Press, 1997 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Hayakawa, “Risk Assessment of Catastrophic Eruptions Threatening the Contemporary Urban Area,” Chikyu Monthly, Vol.25, No.11, pp. 853-856, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  C. J. N.Wilson and B. F. Houghton, “Pyroclast Transport and Deposition,” Encyclopedia of Volcanoes, Academic Press, pp. 545-554, 2000.
-  S. Nakada, “Hazards from Pyroclastic Flows and Surges,” Encyclopedia of Volcanoes, Academic Press, pp. 945-955, 2000.
-  H. Okubo, “Protective Measures Against Sakurajima Volcanic Eruptions,” Kagoshima Int. Conf. on Volcanoes 1988 Proc., pp. 576-582, 1988.
-  Central Disaster Prevention Council – Expert Examination Committee on Lessons Learned from Past Disasters, “Learn from the history of disasters – Volcano Part,” Cabinet Office (Disaster Management), Government of Japan, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  I. Yokoyama, “An Interpretation of the 1914 Eruption of Sakurajima Volcano,” Proc. of the Japan Academy, Ser. B, Vol.73, pp. 53-58, 1997.
-  T. Miwa, N. Geshi, and H. Shinohara, “Temporal Variation in Volcanic Ash Texture During a Vulcanian Eruption at the Sakurajima Volcano, Japan,” J. of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, Vol.260, pp. 80-89, 2013.
-  S. Maeda, M. Imayoshi, A. Ohki, T. Komaki, and T. Takeshita, “Tendencies of Volcanic Ashfall From Mt. Sakurajima and Influences to Living Environment,” Kagoshima Int. Conf. on Volcanoes 1988 Proc., pp. 686-689, 1988.
-  H. Aoyama, H. Oshima, and T. Maekawa, “Seismic signals associated with the volcano acoustic activity atMt. Usu,”Magma Activity and Volcanic Earthquake ? Tremor, Disaster Preventation Research Institute Kyoto University, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  K. Deguchi, “Effects of Volcanic Ash from Sakurajima on Living Environment and Anti-Ash Device of Housing,” Kagoshima Int. Conf. on Volcanoes 1988 Proc., pp. 724-727, 1988.
-  T. Takeshi, “Evolution of Debris-flow Monitoring Methods on Sakurajima,” Int. J. of Erosion Control Engineering, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 21-31, 2011.
-  Cabinet Office (Disaster Management), Government of Japan, “The July 2009 Chugoku-Northern Kyushu District Heavy Rainstorm,” Bousai-Disaster Management News, No.53, pp. 14-15, Sep. 2009 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.