Development of Power Assist Crane Operated by Tensional Information of Dual Wire
Naoyuki Takesue*, Tomoyuki Mine*, Rikiya Makino**,
Kousyun Fujiwara**, and Hideo Fujimoto***
*Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino-shi, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
**Toyota Motor Corporation, 1 Motomachi, Toyota, Aichi 471-8573, Japan
***Nagoya Institute of Technology, Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 466-8555, Japan
-  T. Miyoshi, S. Kawakami, and K. Terashima, “Path Planning and Obstacle Avoidance Considering Rotary Motion of Load for Overhead Cranes,” J. of Mechanical Systems for Transportation and Logistics, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 134-145, 2008.
-  H. Osumi, Y. Utsugi, and M. Koshikawa, “Development of a Manipulator Suspended by Parallel Wire Structure,” Proc. of 2000 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 498-503, 2000.
-  T. Miyoshi and K. Terashima, “Control of Power-Assisted Crane System Using Direct Manual Manipulation,” Proc. of 2004 IEEE Int. Conf. on Control Applications, pp. 38-44, 2004.
-  D. Yamaguchi, Y. Tagawa, M. Hayatsu, and M. Yamada, “Sequential Identification Technique of Jacobian Matrix for a Power-Assisted Lifter Using Wire-Driven Parallel Mechanism,” J. Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 228-236, 2004.
-  T. Morita, F. Kuribara, Y. Shiozawa, and S. Sugano, “A Novel Mechanism Design for Gravity Compensation in Three Dimensional Space,” Proc. of the 2003 IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp. 163-168, 2003.
-  R. Barents, M. Schenk, W. D. Dorsser, B. M. Wisse, and J. L. Herder, “Spring-to-spring balancing as energy-free adjustment method in gravity equilibrators,” Proc. ASME 2009 Int. Design Engineering Technical Conferences, DETC2009-86770, 2009.
-  N. Takesue, T. Ikematsu, H. Murayama, and H. Fujimoto, “Design and Prototype of Variable Gravity Compensation Mechanism (VGCM),” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.2, pp. 249-257, 2011.
-  S. Tachi, T. Sakaki, H. Arai, S. Nishizawa, and J. F. Pelaez-Polo, “Impedance control of a direct-drive manipulator without using force sensors,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 183-205, 1991.
-  K. Ohishi, M.Miyazaki, andM. Fujita, “Hybrid control of force and position without force sensor,” Proc. of Int. Conf. Industrial Electronics, Control, Instrumentation, and Automation, Power Electronics and Motion Control (IECON 1992), pp. 670-675, 1992.
-  K. S. Eom, I. H. Suh, W. K. Chung, and S. R. Oh, “Disturbance observer based force control of robot manipulator without force sensor,” Proc. 1998 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.4, pp. 3012-3017, 1998.
-  C. N. Cho, J. H. Kim, Y. L. Kim, J. B. Song, and J. H. Kyung, “Collision Detection Algorithm to Distinguish Between Intended Contact and Unexpected Collision,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.26, No.16, pp. 1825-1840, 2012.
-  R. Kikuuwe, N. Takesue, A. Sano, H. Mochiyama, and H. Fujimoto, “Admittance and Impedance Representations of Friction Based on Implicit Euler Integration,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics, Vol.22, No.6, pp. 1176-1188, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.