Experimental Verification of Adaptive Dominant Type Hybrid Adaptive and Learning Controller for Trajectory Tracking of Robot Manipulators
Munadi* and Tomohide Naniwa**
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, Diponegoro University, Tembalang, Semarang 50275, Indonesia
**Department of Human and Artificial Intelligent Systems, University of Fukui, 3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
-  Q. Chen, H. Chen, Y. Wang, and P. Y. Woo, “Global Stability Analysis for Some Trajectory Tracking Control Schemes of Robotic Manipulators,” J. of Robotic Systems, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 69-75, 2001.
-  F. Reyes and A. Rosado, “Polynomial Family of PD-type Controllers for Robot Manipulators,” Control Engineering Practice, Vol.13, No.4, pp. 441-450, 2005.
-  J. J. Craig, P. Hsu, and S. S. Sastry, “Adaptive Control of Mechanical Manipulators,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 16-28, 1987.
-  J. J. E. Slotine and W. Li, “On The Adaptive Control of Robot Manipulators,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.6, No.3, pp. 49-59, 1987.
-  A. Cezayirli and K. Ciliz, “Multiple Model Based Adaptive Control of a DC Motor Under Load Changes,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics, pp. 328-333, 2004.
-  M. C. Chien and A. C. Huang, “Adaptive Control of Electrically-Driven RobotWithout Computation of Regressor Matrix,” J. of Chinese Institute of Engineers, Vol.30, No.5, pp. 855-862, 2007.
-  S. Arimoto, S. Kawamura, and F.Miyazaki, “Bettering Operation of Robots by Learning,” J. of Robotic Systems, Vol.1, No.2, pp. 123-140, 1984.
-  R. Horowitz, “Learning Control of Robot Manipulators,” ASME J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol.115, pp. 402-411, 1993.
-  W. W. Kao, R. Horowitz, M. Tomizuka, and M. Boals, “Repetitive Control of a Two Degree of Freedom SCARA Manipulators,” Proc. of the 1989 American Control Conf., pp. 1484-1490, 1989.
-  S. M. Xuan, H. X. Xiong, and C. B. Yu, “Repetitive Learning Control for Time-varying Robotic Systems: A Hybrid Learning Scheme,” Acta Automatica Sinica, Vol.33, No.11, pp. 1189-1195, 2007.
-  P. R. Ouyang,W. J. Zhang, and M.M. Gupta, “An Adaptive Switching Learning Control Method for Trajectory Tracking of Robot Manipulator,” Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 51-61, 2006.
-  C. J. Chien and A. Tayebi, “Further Results on Adaptive Iterative Learning Control of Robot Manipulators,” Automatica, Vol.44, No.3, pp. 830-837, 2008.
-  D. M. Dawson, R. Genet, and F. L. Lewis, “A Hybrid Adaptive/Learning Controller for a Robot Manipulator,” Proc. of Symposium on Adaptive and Learning Control ASME Winter Meeting, DSC-21, pp. 51-54, 1991.
-  K. Kaneko and R. Herowitz, “Repetitive and Adaptive Control of Robot Manipulators With Velocity Estimation,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 204-217, 1997.
-  W. E. Dixon, E. Zergeroglu, D. M. Dawson, and B. T. Costic, “Repetitive Learning Control: A Lyapunov-Based Approach,” IEEE Trans. on System, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, Vol.32, No.4, pp. 538-544, 2002.
-  Z. Cao and G. F. Ledwich, “Adaptive Repetitive Control to Track Variable Periodic Signals With Fixed Sampling Rate,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.7, No.3, pp. 378-384, 2002.
-  M. Sun, S. S. Ge, and I. M. Y. Mareels, “Adaptive Repetitive Learning Control of Robotic Manipulators Without The Requirement for Initial Repositioning,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 563-568, 2006.
-  S. Nakada and T. Naniwa, “A Hybrid Controller of Adaptive and Learning Control for Robot Manipulators,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.42, No.3, pp. 275-280, 2006.
-  S. Nakada and T. Naniwa, “An Adaptive Learning Controller for Robot Manipulators in which Adaptation Rule is Dominant,” Proc. of 2007 CACS Int. Automatic Control Conf., D112, 2007.
-  M. Si and T. Naniwa, “Adaptation Dominant-Type Adaptive Learning Controller for Robot manipulators Using a Forgetting Factor,” Proc. of the 9th Int. IFAC Symposium on Robot Control, T3A3, 2009.
-  Munadi and T. Naniwa, “An Adaptive Controller Dominant-Type Hybrid Adaptive and Learning Controller for Trajectory Tracking of Robot Manipulators,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.26, pp. 45-61, 2013.
-  B. Bona and M. Indri, “Friction Compensation in Robotics: an Overview,” Proc. of the 44th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, and the European Control Conf. 2005, pp. 4360-4367, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.