Rock Moving Operation Using a Rod-Shaped Manipulator
Anusorn Iamrurksiri, Takashi Tsubouchi, and Shigeru Sarata
University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577, Japan
-  K. Nagai and T. Yoshikawa, “Mechanics of Grasping and Manipulation by MultiFingered Robot Hands,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.2, No.1, pp. 10-14, 1990.
-  T. Fukuda, K. Shimonaka, and H. Hosokai, “Coordination Control of Artificial Five Fingers With Multiple Degrees of Freedom and a Concept of Three Dimensional Stable Grasping,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.1, No.2, pp. 98-105, 1989.
-  A. Romiti, T. Raparelli, and F. Bellosta, “Multi-Fingered Robot Hand with Very Simple Actuation and Control,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.3, No.5, pp. 409-415, 1991.
-  S. Ueki, H. Kawasaki, and T. Mouri, “Adaptive Coordinated Control of Multi-Fingered Robot Hand,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.1, 2009.
-  T. Tsuji, K. Harada, K. Kaneko, F. Kanehiro, and K. Maruyama, “Grasp Planning for a Multifingered Hand with a Humanoid Robot,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.2, 2010.
-  K. Nagata, F. Saito, Y.Wakita, and T. Suehiro, “Grasping Operation Based on Functional Cooperation of Fingers,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.2, 2007.
-  E. Duff et al., “The Development of a Telerobotic Rock Breaker,” Proc. Int. Conf. Field Service Robotics, 2009.
-  K. Tadano, T. Tsubouchi, M. Kurisu, and S. Sarata, “Massive Rock Handling by a Breaker Graspless Manipulation and Object Recognition,” 23rd Int. Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, pp. 487-492, 2006.
-  H. Takahashi, T. Monden, and K. Kaneko, “Study on the Automation of Boulder Breakage by Use of Force Sensors and Image Processing,” J. of the Mining and Materials Processing Institute of Japan, Vol.115, No.10, pp. 725-730, 1999.
-  H. Takahashi and K. Sano, “Automatic Detection of Large Rocks by Image Processing,” J. of the Mining and Materials Processing Institute of Japan, Vol.113, No.3, pp. 169-174, 1997.
-  H. Takahashi, K. Sano, and E. Nakano, “Study on Automatic Detection and Breaking System for Huge Rocks by Use of Image Processing,” J. of the Mining and Materials Processing Institute of Japan, Vol.114, No.8, pp. 543-548, 1998.
-  M. Namiki, T. Tsubouchi, S. Sarata, and E. Koyanagi, “Stereo Vision Based Rocks Sliding Operation with One Finger End-Effector,” Proc. 5th Int. Conf. on Advanced Mechatronics 2010, pp. 705-711, 2010.
-  M. Namiki, T. Tsubouchi, S. Sarata, and E. Koyanagi, “The Analysis for Automation of Massive Rock Handling with a Breaker,” Proc. of the 11th Symposium on Construction Robotics in Japan, pp. 305-314, 2008.
-  Y. Hao, L. He, T. Nakamura, Y. Chao, and H. Itoh, “Spatial Object Segmentation Using Stereo Images,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.14, No.6, pp. 645-653, 2010.
-  K. Fujimoto, S. Nagata, and T. Ishimatsu, “3-D Measurement and Computer Graphics of Huge Rock,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.9, No.6, pp. 490-495, 1997.
-  I. Anusorn, T. Tsubouchi, and S. Sarata, “Rock Recognition Using Stereo Vision for Large Rock Breaking Operation,” Proc. Int. Conf. Field Service Robotics, 2012.
-  E. Takeuchi and T. Tsubouchi, “Sensory Data Processing Middlewares for Service Mobile Robot Applications,” SICE-ICASE Int. Joint Conf. 2006, pp. 1201-1206, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.