Robust Visual Servoing for Object Manipulation Against Temporary Loss of Sensory Information Using a Multi-Fingered Hand-Arm
Akihiro Kawamura, Kenji Tahara, Ryo Kurazume,
and Tsutomu Hasegawa
Kyushu University, 744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
-  L. E.Weiss, A. C. Sanderson, and C. P. Neuman, “Dynamic sensorbased control of robots with visual feedback,” IEEE Trans. on Robot. and Automation, Vol.3, No.5, pp. 404-417, 1987.
-  J. T. Feddema and O. R. Mitchell, “Vision-guided servoing with feature-based trajectory generation,” IEEE Trans. on Robot. and Automation, Vol.5, No.5, pp. 691-700, 1989.
-  S. Hutchinson, G. D. Hager, and P. I. Corke, “A tutorial on visual servo control,” IEEE Trans. on Robot. and Automation, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 651-670, 1996.
-  F. Chaumentte and S. A. Hutchinson, “Visual servo control. Part I: Basic approaches,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Vol.4, No.13, pp. 82-90, 2006.
-  F. Chaumentte and S. A. Hutchinson, “Visual servo control. Part II: Advanced approaches,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Vol.1, No.14, pp. 109-118, 2007.
-  F. Chaumentte and S. A. Hutchinson, “Visual servoing and visual tracking,” Springer Handbook of Robotics, Chap.24, pp. 563-583, 2008.
-  L. Deng, F. Janabi-Sharifi, and W. J. Wilson, “Hybrid motion control and planning strategies for visual servoing,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.52, No.4, pp. 1024-1040, 2005.
-  N. R. Gans and S. A. Hutchinson, “Stable visual servoing through hybrid switched-system control,” IEEE Trans. on Robotbotics, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 530-540, 2007.
-  K. Honda, T. Hasegawa, T. Kiriki, and T. Matsuoka, “Real-time pose estimation of an object manipulated by multi-fingered hand using 3D stereo vision and tactile sensing,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Victoria, B.C., Canada, pp. 1814-1819, 1998.
-  Y. Yokokohji, M. Sakamoto, and T. Yoshikawa, “Vision-aided object manipulation by a multifingered hand with soft fingertips,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robot. Automat., Detroit, Michigan, pp. 3201-3208, May 1999.
-  R. Ozawa and Y. Oobayashi, “Adaptive task-space PD control for manipulators by the implicit visual feedback,” Proc. of the 27th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Yokohama, Japan, 3M1-01, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  C. C. Cheah and J. J. E. Slotine, “Task-space Setpoint Control of Robots with Dual Task-space Information,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. Robot. Automat., Kobe, Japan, pp. 3706-3711, 2009.
-  K. Tahara, S. Arimoto, and M. Yoshida, “Dynamic object manipulation using a virtual frame by a triple soft-fingered robotic hand,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robot. Automat., Anchorage, AK, pp. 4322-4327, May 2010.
-  T. Wimböck, C. Ott, and G. Hirzinger, “Passivity-based Object-Level Impedance Control for a Multifingered Hand,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Beijing, China, pp. 4621-4627, 2006.
-  A. Kawamura, K. Tahara, R. Kurazume, and T. Hasegawa, “Dynamic grasping for an arbitrary polyhedral object by a multifingered hand-arm system,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, St. Louis, Missouri, pp. 2264-2270, 2009.
-  A. Kawamura, K. Tahara, R. Kurazume, and T. Hasegawa, “Dexterous object manipulation by a human-like hand-arm system with unified controller,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robot. Biomim., Tianjin, China, pp. 1542-1548, 2010.
-  S. Arimoto, “Control Theory of Multi-fingered Hands. A Modelling and Analytical-Mechanics Approach for Dexterity and Intelligence,” Springer, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.