Development of Microscopic Hardness and Stiffness Investigation System with Microrobot 2nd Report, Vision Based Precise Navigation
Montree Pakkratoke*, Shinnosuke Hirata**, Chisato Kanamori*,
and Hisayuki Aoyama*
*Department of Mechanical Engineering and intelligent systems, The University of Electro-Communications, 1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
**Department of Mechanical and Control Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 Ookayama, Meguro, Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
-  M. Gasko and G. Rosenberg, “Correlation between hardness and tensile properties in ultra-high strength dual phase steels-short communication,” Materials Engineering, Vol.18., pp. 155-159, 2011.
-  Y.-L. Shen and N. Chawla, “On the correlation between hardness and tensile strength in particle reinforced metal matrix composites,” Materials science and engineering, A297, pp. 44-47, 2001.
-  M. A. Salazar-Guapuriche, Y. Y. Zhao, A. Pitman, and A. Greene, “Correlation of strength with hardness and electrical conductivity for aluminum alloy 7010,” Materials science forum., Vol.519-521, pp. 853-858, 2006.
-  J. B. Pethica, “Ion implantation into metals,” Proc. of the 3rd Int. Conf. on Modification of Surface Properties of Metals by Ion Implantation, held at UMIST, Manchester, p. 147, 1981.
-  E. T. Lilleodden, W. Bonin, J. Nelson, J. T. Wyrobek, and W. W. Gerberich, “In situ imaging of µN load indents into GaAs,” J. of Materials Research, Vol.10, Issue 09, pp. 2162-2165, 1995.
-  N. A. Burnham and R. J. Colton, “Measuring the Nanomechanical Properties and Surface Forces of Materials Using an Atomic Force Microscope,” J. of Vacuum Science and Technology A, Vol.7, No.4, p. 2906, 1989.
-  T. J. Bell, A. Bendeli, J. S. Field, M. V. Swain, and E. G. Thwaite, “The determination of surface plastic and elastic properties by ultramicro-indentation,” Metrologia, Vol.28, No.6, pp. 463-469 1992.
-  CSIRO Telecommunication & Industrial Physics, Lindfield NSW 2070 Australia, “Ultra-micro indentation system (UMIS),” unpublished.
-  P.Montree, S. Hirata, C. Kanamori, and H. Aoyama, “Development of microscopic hardness and stiffness investigation system with microrobot,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 123-132, 2012.
-  S. Fatikow, J. Seyfriend, St. Fahlbusch, A. Buerkle, and F. Schmoeckel, “A Flexible Microrobot-Base Microassembly Station,” J. of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, Vol.27, pp. 135-169, 2000.
-  “IMAQ Vision concept manual,” National Instruments, June 2003.
-  J. K. Avery, “Oral development and history 3rd ed.,” Thieme medical publishers Inc., pp. 72-73, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.