Abstraction Multimodal Low-Dimensional Representation from High-Dimensional Posture Information and Visual Images
Tatsuya Hirose* and Tadahiro Taniguchi**
*Kyoto University, Oiwake-cho, Kitashirakawa, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan
**Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1 Nojihigashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan
-  C. Breazeal and B. Scassellati, “Robots that imitate humans,” TRENDS in Cognitive Sciences, Vol.6, p. 11, November 2002.
-  T. Taniguchi, N. Iwahashi, K. Sugiura, and T. Sawaragi, “Constructive Approach to Role-Reversal Imitation Through Unsegmented Interactions,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 567-577, 2008.
-  C. Breazeal and B. Scassellati, “A context-dependent attention system for a social robot,” In Proc. Sixteenth Int. Joint Conf. Artif. Intell. (IJCAI99), pp. 1146-1151, 1999.
-  A. Alissandrakis, C. L. Nehaniv, and K. Dautenhahn, “Imitation With ALICE: Learning to Imitate Corresponding Actions Across Dissimilar Embodiments,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Part A: Systems and Humans, Vol.32, pp. 482-496, 2002.
-  C. L. Nehaniv and K. Dautenhahn, “Imitation in Animals and Artifacts,” The MIT Press, pp. 41-61, 2002.
-  M.W. Lee, I. Cohen, and S. K. Jung, “Particle Filter with Analytical Inference for Human Body Tracking,” IEEE Workshop on Motion and Video Computing, 2002.
-  J. Shotton, A. Fitzgibbon, M. Cook, T. Sharp, M. Finocchio, R. Moore, A. Kipman, and A. Blake, “Real-Time Human Pose Recognition in Parts from Single Depth Images,” CVPR, 2011.
-  K. Yamane, D. Fukuda, and Y. Nakamura, “Markerless Motion Capture with Structure Estimation Capability,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.2, pp. 322-331, 2008.
-  A. Agarwal and B. Triggs, “Recovering 3d human pose from monocular images,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., Vol.28, pp. 44-58, 2006.
-  K. Grauman, G. Shakhnarovich, and T. Darrell, “Inferring 3d structure with a statistical image-based shape model,” ICCV, pp. 641-648, 2003.
-  C. H. Ek, P. H. S. Torr, and N. D. Lawrence, “Gaussian Process Latent Variable Models for Human Pose Estimation,” MLMI, pp. 132-143, 2007.
-  C. E. Rasmussen and C. K. Williams, “Gaussian Processes for Machine Learning,” The MIT Press, 2006.
-  A. Maravita, C. Spence, and Driver, “Multisensory integration and the body schema: Close to hand and within reach,” Current Biology, Vol.13, 2003.
-  N. A. Borghese, L. Bianchi, and F. Lacquaniti, “Kinematic determinants of human locomotion,” J. Physiology, 1996.
-  C. M. Bishop, “Pattern Recognition And Machine Learning,” Springer-Verlag, 2006.
-  H. Hotelling, “Relations between two sets of variates,” Biometrika, Vol.28, pp. 321-377, 1936.
-  D. R. Hardoon, S. Szedmak, and J. Shawe-Taylor, “Canonical correlation analysis: an overview with application to learning methods,” Neural Computation, Vol.16, pp. 2639-2664, 2004.
-  C. Wang, “Variational Bayesian approach to Canonical Correlation Analysis,” In IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, 2007.
-  P. Rai and H. Daume, “Multi-label prediction via sparse infinite CCA,” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, Vol.22, pp. 1518-1526, 2009.
-  K. Morita and H. Ishihara, “Four-Legged Mechanism for Realizing Dynamic Running – Design of Prototype with Drive System that Enables Dynamic Locomotion Change –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.2, pp. 234-240, 2008.
-  T. Doi, K.Miyata, T. Sasagawa, and K. Tadakuma, “Multi-Leg System for Aerial Vehicles,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 174-179, 2012.
-  K. Hoshino and M. Tomida, “3D Hand Pose Estimation Using a Single Camera for Unspecified Users,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.6, pp. 749-757, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.