Kinematics of Wheel-Type Tracked Vehicle with Crawlers in Between the Front and Rear Wheels
Ryosuke Eto, Tomoaki Satomi, and Hiroshi Takahashi
Department of Environmental Studies, Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Tohoku University, 6-6-02 Aramaki, Aoba, Sendai 980-8579, Japan
-  M. Minamoto, K. Matshunaga, M. Shinohara, H. Kawasaki, and K. Yoshinaga, “Development of remote controlled for construction machine,” The Virtual Reality Society of Japan, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 9-14, 2002.
-  H. Sogo, H. Ito, M. Hasegawa, and M. Tamada, “Dynamic Behavior of Crawler-Type Vehicles (1st Report, The Theoretical Study on Straight Propelling),” The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Int. J., Series III, Vol.34, No.1, pp. 137-143, 1991.
-  E. Teramoto, Y. Yabe, and H. Nirei, “Evaluation of Running Performance of Manure Spreader with Four Wheels Drive and Intermediate Crawler Unit,” The Japanese Society for Terramechanics, Vol.30, pp. 39-43, 2009.
-  T. Tsukishima, “Study on General Theory of Kinematics and Dynamics ofWheeled Mobile Robots,” The Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.8, Issue 6, pp. 706-711, 1995.
-  S. Sarata, K. Tshubouchi, and S. Yuta, “Path Planning of Wheel Loader for Piled Ore Loading Operation,” Shigen-to-Sozai, Vol.112, No.8, pp. 531-536, 1996.
-  Y. Kanayama and N. Miyake, “Trajectry Generation for Mobile Robots,” The Third Int. Symposium of Robotics Research, Chapter 8, pp. 332-340, 1985.
-  M. Ahma di, V. Polotski, and R. Hurteau, “Path Tracking Control of Tracked Vehicles,” In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2938-2943, 2000.
-  D. Endo, K. Nagatani, and K. Yoshida, “Improvement of Dead-Reckoning Accuracy of Crawler-Type Mobile Robot by Considering its Slippage,” The 24th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan (CROM), 2G17, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.