A Symbolic Construction Work Flow Based on State Transition Analysis Using Simplified Primitive Static States
Mitsuhiro Kamezaki*, Hiroyasu Iwata**, and Shigeki Sugano***
*Department of Modern Mechanical Engineering, School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 17 Kikui-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
**Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 27 Waseda-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0042, Japan
***Department of Modern Mechanical Engineering, School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 3-4-1 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Operator support system based on primitive static states in intelligent operated-work machines,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.23, No.10, pp. 1281-1297, 2009.
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “A framework to identify task-phase and attentional-condition for supporting complicated dual-arm operations,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 447-455, 2010.
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Primitive static states for intelligent operated-work machines,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, pp. 1334-1339, 2009.
-  G. Duchemin, P. Maillet, P. Poignet, E. Dombre, and F. Pierrot, “A hybrid position/force control approach for identification of deformation models of skin and underlying tissues,” IEEE Trans. Biomedical Eng., Vol.52, No.2, pp. 160-170, 2005.
-  S. Nagiri, Y. Amano, K. Fukui, and S. Doi, “The study of driving support system for individual driver,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 563-568, 2002.
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Development of an operation skill-training simulator for double-front work machine – training effect for house demolition work –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 602-609, 2008.
-  A. Tawari and M. M. Trivedi, “Speech emotion analysis: exploring the role of context,” IEEE Trans. Multimedia, Vol.12, No.6, pp. 502-509, 2010.
-  W. Du and K. B. Hamed, “Context analysis of intensional languages,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Computer Software and Applications, pp. 212-217, 2009.
-  W. Yan and C. Baoxiang, “Fuzzy many-valued context analysis based on formal description,” Proc. Int. Conf. Software Eng., Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/ Distributed Computing, pp. 888-892, 2007.
-  H. Kai, Q. Zhengwei, and L. Bo, “Network anomaly detection based on statistical approach and time series analysis,” Proc. Int. Conf. Advanced Information Networking and Applications, pp. 205-211, 2009.
-  A. Khatkhate, A. Ray, E. Keller, S. Gupta, and S. C. Chin, “Symbolic time-series analysis for anomaly detection in mechanical systems,” IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, Vol.11, No.4, pp. 439-447, 2006.
-  M. Kamezaki, S. Hashimoto, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Development of a dual robotic arm system to evaluate intelligent system for advanced construction machinery,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp. 1299-1304, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.