Development of Portable Energy-Saving Type Air Supply System – 1st Report: Effect of Variable Volume Tank –
Tatsuyuki Iwawaki, Daisuke Sasaki, Toshiro Noritsugu,
and Masahiro Takaiwa
Graduate School of Natural Science of Technology, Okayama University, 3-1-1 Tsushimanaka, Kita-ku, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
-  Cabinet Office, “White Paper of Age of the Population,” 2010.
-  Y. Muramatsu, H. Kobayashi, Y. Sato, H. Jiaou, T. Hashimoto, and H. Kobayashi, “Quantitative Performance Analysis of Exoskeleton Augmenting Devices – Muscle Suit – for Manual Worker,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.4, pp. 559-567, 2011.
-  X. Pan and X. Li, “Research on A New Type of Energy Saving Pneumatic Piston Vacuum Generator,” Proc. of the 7th JFPS Int. Symposium on Fluid Power, pp. 461-464, 2008.
-  H. Mutoh, Y. Kawakami, Y. Hirata, and S. Kawai, “An Approach to Energy Conservation in Pneumatic Systems with Meter Out Circuit,” Proc. of the 7th JFPS Int. Symposium on Fluid Power, pp. 765-770, 2008.
-  T. Kagawa and M. Sai, “Compressibility of Air, Hydraulic Technology,” Hydraulics and Pneumatics (Japanese), December, Vol.44, No.10, pp. 46-50, 2005.
-  Y. Kadowaki, T. Noritsugu, M. Takaiwa, and D. Sasaki, “Development of soft power assist glove and its control based on human intention,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.2, pp. 281-291, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.