Multi-Leg System for Aerial Vehicles
Takahiro Doi*, Kazunori Miyata**, Takamasa Sasagawa*,
and Kenjiro Tadakuma***
*Department of Robotics, Kanazawa Institute of Technology, 3-1 Yatsukaho, Hakusan, Ishikawa 924-0838, Japan
**Hirata Corporation, 3-9-20 Togoshi, Sinagawa, Tokyo 142-0041, Japan
***Department of Mechanical Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  S. Grzonka, G. Grisetti, and W. Burgard, “Towards a Navigation System for Autonomous Indoor Flying,” Proc. of 2009 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2878-2883, 2009.
-  F. Kendoul and K. Nonami, “A Visual Navigation System for Autonomous Flight of Micro Air Vehicles,” The 2009 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3988-3893, 2009.
-  M. H. Raibert, “Legged Robots That Balance,” The MIT Press.
-  F. Kikuchi, Y. Ota, and S. Hirose, “Basic Performance Experiments for Jumping Quadruped,” The 2003 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3378-3383, 2003.
-  K.Miyata, T. Sasagawa, T. Doi, and K. Tadakuma, “A Study of Leg-Type Landing Gear for Aerial Vehicles – Development of One Leg Model –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.2, pp. 266-270, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.