Identification of Dominant Error Force Component in Hydraulic Pressure Reading for External Force Detection in Construction Manipulator
Mitsuhiro Kamezaki*, Hiroyasu Iwata**,
and Shigeki Sugano***
*Department of Modern Mechanical Engineering, School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 17 Kikui-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0044, Japan
**Waseda Institute for Advanced Study (WIAS), Waseda University, 1-6-1 Nishi Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050, Japan
***Department of Modern Mechanical Engineering, School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 3-4-1 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Operator Support System based on Primitive Static States in Intelligent Operated-Work Machines,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.23, No.10, pp. 1281-1297, 2009.
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Primitive Static States for Intelligent Operated-Work Machines,” in Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1334-1339, 2009.
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Development of an Operation Skill-Training Simulator for Double-Front Work Machine – Training Effect for House Demolition Work –,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 602-609, 2008.
-  D.-S. Han, J.-M. Ha, and G.-J. Han, “Development of Many-Angular Pin Type Load Cell for a Overload Limiter of a Movable Crane,” Key Engineering Materials, Vol.413/414, pp. 291-298, 2009.
-  H. E. Merritt, “Hydraulic Control Systems,” New York: Wiley, 1967.
-  M. Tahmeen, H. Yamada, H. Kato, K. Maehata, and T. Muto, “A Study on Simulation of Hydraulic Construction Machine,” in Proc. of SICE Annual Conf., pp. 856-861, 2003.
-  F. Behi and D. Tesar, “Parametric Identification for Industrial Manipulators Using Experimental Model Analysis,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.7, No.5, pp. 642-652, 1991.
-  B. Yao, F. Bu, J. Reedy, and G. T.-C. Chiu, “Adaptive robust motion control of single-rod hydraulic actuators: theory and experiments,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 79-91, 2000.
-  M. Kamezaki, H. Iwata, and S. Sugano, “Development of a Dual Robotic Arm System to Evaluate Intelligent System for Advanced Construction Machinery,” in Proc. of 2010 IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp.1299-1304, 2010.
-  D. Ma and J.M. Hollerbach, “Identifying mass parameters for gravity compensation and automatic torque sensor calibration,” in Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 661-666, 1996.
-  S. Tafazoli, P. D. Lawrence, S. E. Salcudean, D. Chan, S. Bachmann, and C. W. de Silva, “Parameter estimation and friction analysis for a mini excavator,” in Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 329-334, 1996.
-  C. H. An, C. G. Atkkeson, and J. M. Hollerbach, “Estimation of Inertial Parameters of Rigid Body Links of Manipulators,” in Proc. of 24th Conf. on Decision and Control, pp. 990-995, 1985.
-  S. Tafazoli, P. D. Lawrence, and S. E. Salcudean, “Identification of Inertial and Friction Parameter for excavator Arms,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.25, No.5, pp. 966-971, 1999.
-  E. G. Papadopoulos and G. C. Chasparis, “Analysis and Modelbased Control of Servomechanism with Friction,” in Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robot and Systems, pp. 2109-2114, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.