Placing Motion of an Object by a Robot Hand with a Flexible Sensor
Naoki Saito*, Toshiyuki Satoh*, Yoshinao Suzuki**,
and Hideharu Okano*
*Akita Prefectural University, 84-4 Tsuchiya Ebinokuchi, Yurihonjo, Akita 015-0055, Japan
**Futaba Industrial Co., Ltd., 1 Azaochaya, Hashime-cho, Okazaki-shi, Aichi 444-8558, Japan
-  T. Maeno et al., “Grip Force Control by Detecting the Internal Strain Distribution Inside the Elastic Finger Having Curved Surface,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.64, No.620, pp. 142-149, 1998.
-  T. Maeno et al., “Control of Grasping Force by Estimating Stick/Slip Distribution at the Contact Interface of an Elastic Finger Having Curved surface,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.19, No.1, pp. 91-99, 2001.
-  A. Ikeda et al., “Grip Force Control of the Elastic Body based on Contact Surface Eccentricity During the Incipient Slip,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 337-343, 2005.
-  Y. Tada et al., “Anthropomorphic Soft Fingertip with Tactile Receptors in the Skin,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.23, No.4, pp. 482-487, 2005.
-  N. Saito et al., “Development of Four-Axis Contact Force Sensor with a Flexible Contact Part,” IEEJ Trans. of Sensors and Micromachines, Vol.125, No.1, pp. 7-14, 2005.
-  N. Saito et al., “Calculation of Deformation of a Flexible Contact Sensor and Estimation of Mechanical Impedance of an Object,” IEEJ Trans. of Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol.125, No.7, pp. 1126-1132, 2005.
-  K. Kitagaki and M. Uchiyama, “An Optimal Approach Velocity of Manipulators to External Environments,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.8, No.4, pp. 413-420, 1990.
-  K. Nagata et al., “Optimum Velocity Vector of Articulated Robot for Soft Bumping,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.26, No.4, pp. 435-442, 1990.
-  P. N. Akella and M. R. Cutkosky, “Contact Transition Control with Semiactive Fingertips,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.11, No.6, pp. 859-867, 1995.
-  N. Nakazawa et al., “Characteristics of Impact Force in Placing Motion,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.67, No.658, pp. 245-251, 2001.
-  N. Nakazawa et al., “Characteristics of Human Fingertips in Shearing Direction,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.64, No.624, pp. 292-298, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.