Development of a “TSUMIKI” Robot Toy Based on a Figure Original to the Hokkaido Region - Examination of a Prototype Robot of Blakiston’s Fish Owl, Called “Kotan Kor Kamuy,” a Household God of the Aynu
Atsushi Mitani* and Yukiko Matsumoto**
*Department of Design, Sapporo City University, 1 Geijyutsu-no-mori, Minami-ku, Sapporo 005-0864, Japan
**Graduate School of Engineering, Chiba University, 1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 263-8522, Japan
-  “National TaX Reports in 2005,” the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Japan, 2005.
-  T. Midori, “Food-Processing and Regional Economy – Focus on Hokkaido,” Report of Financial Climate in Food Product Company in 2007, the Food Marketing Research and Information Center, 2007.
-  “Project report of “mokuiku”,” the fisheries and forester branch of Hokkaido government, March 2005
-  H. Fukuda and T. Ohuchi, “Behavior of Student by Using Wooden Dishes For School Lunch (1st report): Dereferences of Behavior According to Characteristics of Each Student,” J. of Wood Industry, Vol.48, No.2, pp. 65-69, 1993 (in Japanese).
-  H. Fukuda and T. Ohuchi, “Behavior of Student by Using Wooden Dishes For School Lunch (2nd report): Analysis Of Student Behavior And Design Of Dishes,” J. of Wood Industry, Vol.49, No.5, pp. 219-222, 1994 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Obata, K. Takeuchi, H. Imanishi, Y. Furuta, and K. Kanayama, “Engineering Evaluation of Tactile Warmth for Wood,” Int. J. of the Society of Materials Engineering for Resources, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 14-19, 2002.
-  H. S. Raffle, A. J. Parkes, and H. Ishii, “Topobo: A Constructive Assembly System with Kinetic Memory”, Proc. 2004 Conf. on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2004), April 2004.
-  K. Maeda, “Engineering Plastic,” J. of Chemical Society of Japan, Vol.36, No.5, pp. 479-483, 1988 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.